DISCUSSION weird first impressions

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3

nikoru

pink-haired megane
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
hey folks, let's get a little weird up in here! i'm talking about those delightfully bizarre or quirky experiences that left you scratching your head and wondering "did that really just happen?"

for me, one memory that always comes to mind is the time i had a pretty epic first impression fail. it was my first day at a new job, filled with those usual excited-yet-anxious new job jitters. as i walked up to introduce myself to a cluster of soon-to-be classmates, i went for a confident stride but somehow managed to completely bite it mid-walk!

yep, i full-on ate the floor right in front of everyone, papers and belongings scattered everywhere. talk about an unforgettable entrance! but you know what? in that moment of bright red embarrassment, i owned it. just picked myself up, dusted myself off, and played it cool like i meant to do it. hey, at least i stood out, right? to this day, that little trip-up still gets brought up for a laugh.

but enough about my klutzy self, i want to hear all about your own wacky real-life moments! did you have an encounter so mind-bogglingly strange that you still can't piece together what really went down? or maybe you witnessed something so hilariously odd that you can't help but burst out laughing any time you're reminded of it?

i'm talking unexplained phenomena, bizarre coincidences, people behaving in wildly nonsensical ways. you name it, i want to revel in the weirdness with you! heck, it could even be a super quirky personality trait or habit you've developed that usually raises some eyebrows.