OPEN SIGNUPS A Cruise Ship Experiment

so the agent will be alive??

Yes and no. The agent was going to pose as a dead guy and be in the know... but I might just adapt it that he also died and is both a living dead and in the no.

@slifer @PoetLore Update posted. Also, I did plan for the Captain to be dead the whole time... and yes, that is our agent friend.

Constance is freaking out a bit, because she met him when she arrived. The agent is alive for real right? Like Constance.

You said the agent is in the know...does that mean he knows about the people Constance knows about? The scientists who are orchestrating this whole thing?

Constance is freaking out a bit, because she met him when she arrived. The agent is alive for real right? Like Constance.

You said the agent is in the know...does that mean he knows about the people Constance knows about? The scientists who are orchestrating this whole thing?

Yes, he does.

Also, here's the agent character sheet.

Name: Michael Ross ( Actual Name: Samuel Hope)
Nickname: Mike, ( Sam, Sammy)
Age ( preferably older than 18): 25 ( 23)
Appearance: ( Details the photos do not include/ scars/ height, weight,etc if you use them):
unknown.png

He is 5'9. He is an average build and has some muscle, but isn't tone, but physically strong. He typically wears suits with a buttoned down and suit pants and loafers ( He also wears a blazer, a t-shirt, semi-formal pants and sneakers when he is not pretending to be Mike.) He has short auburn hair and blue eyes ( actually green eyes) and has a light aftershadow.
Occupation before arriving on the cruise ship: FBI Agent ( CIA Agent)
Personality (Optional) : RP it out (Quiet and reserved)
Weakness(ONE FOR EACH ABILITY/POWER) (optional): He's human, so human stuff kills him.
Species: Human
Powers(optional if you are doing a supernatural creature) N/A
Abilities/ skills:
He carries his Glock 17 (has several caches of weapons and equipment hidden around the ship, including radios, guns, and clean water)
History (optional, but highly recommended): Unknown ( (After an incident involving a forklift, a fishmonger, and two cartons of milk, the original Michael Ross couldn't be used anymore, so the Government went through a search for various people who looked like him. In the CIA, they found a young agent who was good at implanting himself in places, and got him to stand as Ross. He now updates the US government with what he finds.
Faction/ role in RP : 'Living Dead' ( In the Know and actually alive)
Extra: He's Bisexual and prefers woman.

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore
f64b5fbce0c2c2c4e89bd1b690b60a90--comics-comic-book.jpg

Name: Harley Quinn (Harleen Quinzel)
Nickname: Harley or Harls

Harley is 5'5. She is very pale skinned with many assorted tattoos. She is strong, but doesn't look it. Harley wears a blue and red team jacket with gold trimmings. She wears a white shirt with red quarter sleeves that says "Daddy's Lil' Monster" in cursive on it. She wears blue and red sequin hot pants over fishnet tights with a black and gold belt. She also wears high heeled sneaker boots.

Personality: Loud and not at all quiet.
Weakness: Love <3
Species:
Human
Powers: None
Skillz: Wields a bat well and smashes people to death with it. She also uses a small pocket gun that is custom made for her. It came with a black arm case with gold studs on it. The gun is white with a black handle. It has her classic four-diamond symbol in gold on the end.
History: READ WIKIPEDIA!
Extra:
•Is straight
•Calls her lover "Puddin"

(Imma be this character)

Um....are you sure you're in the right spot?

@Harley_Quinn20045 I do have an RP where you could play Harley Quinn if you want. ( Look up Starlight City) This RP is OC centric, however.

• Thank You
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Imma reply soon, sorry for the wait. :(

So ok...I'm curious to know why the captain isn't reviving. He'd staying dead? Before I post with Constance, since she's there to observe the necromancer's powers. Once she's past the shock of seeing a dead bloody body, she's going to wonder why he's staying dead.

Love Joe BYW.

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
So ok...I'm curious to know why the captain isn't reviving. He'd staying dead? Before I post with Constance, since she's there to observe the necromancer's powers. Once she's past the shock of seeing a dead bloody body, she's going to wonder why he's staying dead.

It is the simple reason that Peter doesn't have full control over his revival powers.... and he hasn't touched him yet. ( I have to double check the second fact)

Also, thanks, Joe is my favorite character to play.

Ahhh..gotcha. Is Peter even aware he can revive humans? Or is this a new thing for him?

Ahhh..gotcha. Is Peter even aware he can revive humans? Or is this a new thing for him?

No, he is not. He isn't aware he can revive humans or supernaturals. It isn't new, he just never noticed that he could do it. Usually he's out of proximity by the time the humans are fully revived.

oh hey..meant to ask. Was there something in the papers Constance would recognize and need to scoop up? Or that might possibly give her away to the others?