FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Literally every second of the day (most of the time)
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
  5. No Preferences
Genres
Romance or Fantasy or Sci-Fi,, can do others, I’m open to trying new things
A wild Fennekin appeared!

> Hello, guys, gals, and non-binary pals! You can call me Fen, and I'm looking for people to kidnap grab snatch collaborate with for roleplays!

> Note that I am a minor, but that does not mean I won't roleplay with redstars! I just won't write about suggestive tropes or themes with redstars.

> To my bluestars, I am open to play smut-driven roleplays! Just send me a PM and we can discuss!

> I am open to hear any plots you might have in mind. I'm more of a passive roleplayer, but I do collaborate a majority of the time!

> I, myself, have at least a good amount of experience in roleplay to where I can write a few paragraphs in replies. They'll shorten as the roleplay goes on, but they'll still move the story and be at least functional. I apologize if my grammar or spelling gets messed up in replies. I usually am typing them on my phone, and I have quick fingers, so I rely on autocorrect a lot of the time.

> I try to be as active as I can, but sometimes I'll just be online and not reply. It happens sometimes, either because I'm thinking of a reply, or I'm just spacing out.

> I do have a few plots in mind, but they are all stolen from Tumblr or Pinterest! So none of these are mine!

> Some Adult adopts Scarred, Non-human Child
A is just some normal person. With a normal life. A normal job. Normal everything, really. They don't see much special about themselves. Then B came along. A had found B in some box near an alley, it looked human enough, and small enough to be a child! A took B home and cleaned them up, only realizing a few days later exactly what they'd gotten themself into.

Notes: Not a romantic roleplay! Just a little angst and fluff/slice-of-life kinda thing!

> Big Scary Ominous person being taken care of Little Not-Scared-Of-Them person
A has been through a lot, scarred by many battles and trauma in their past. Now they have fallen ill and are being taken care of 24/7 by their long-time friend, B.

Notes: Can be a fantasy and romance roleplay! Again, mostly just fluff and angst for this.

> That's all, not a lot, but it's something. Feel free to message me on this thread or through PM!

The Fennekin got away!

Still lookingggggg

DID SOMEONE SAY FLUFF??
Ahem, hi, I'll try to match your format and length :)

~I go by Spirit online, and I'm still figuring out my pronouns and stuff but mostly I feel comfortable right now with she/they or they/she. Slang such as 'bro' and 'dude', that I don't mind, I guess as long as people don't ACTUALLY refer to me as any gender outside of that?? Although I might feel more feminine on certain days, and refer to myself as a girl. IDK.

~I myself am 18 years old, so I understand if you do not want to RP with me, but I figured it was worth a shot. I don't actually have a hang of all the star systems on this site, but I write strictly SFW and non-romantic stuff no matter the situation and I will never budge on that. I hope that gives enough info.

~I think I have a LOT of ideas and prompts, but I would like to discuss those more in depth! My roleplay style follows creating a story together, so no one is really in charge or following (and if anyone is following, it's mostly me LOL). I like to, instead of premade plots (and if they are premade) discuss and create a plot together, and then write it! I like to create more and more as we go on, discussing out of character, sharing ideas and adding to the story :) I hope that makes sense~

~I know of myself that I write veeeryyy looooong messages, so that's a few paragraphs at least in a given message. However, I do adjust these as the RP goes on, for example, if our characters are having a paced conversation, I will not write ten paragraphs about the weather. I get very descriptive. I always type RP responses on laptop, but I go so fast that sometimes I click some wrong keys. English is my third language, so you may catch mistakes here, or a freakout OOC about a word I can't fathom there (/hj). OOC I may go on phone if it's on an app (I dislike my phone's site typing lol) like Reddit or Discord, and if there's anything I'm the worst at, it's mobile typing, so yeah. I write third person past tense.

~My activity ranges a LOT. I used to be active 24/7, but right now I notice that I try to reply every day, but due to IRL stuff (mental health, pets, to do stuff) I may not be able to do that. It's a huge bummer for me, but it is what it is. I will try to reply to whatever you send as fast as I can! I am in the CET timezone.

I love both of these plots and tropes, and a few characters come to mind. However, I have one character that is rather new and would work SORT OF in both plots, if we can merge them with a little thinking, but this is, of course, up to you. None of my characters are human.

I'd like to introduce Mallory, a rather new character. I feel confident enough in playing her, because although she is NOT finished, her backstory/background are quite thought out so I think she's ready to be used!
Mallory is between the ages of 12-16. No one can really tell, because no one knows and she looks rather ageless. She comes from a supernaturally WRONG orphanage (think corrupted children and demons attack at night) until two adventurers arrived, noticed how wrong it was, and got her out. The orphanage is pretty much collapsing due to their actions, but it's unknown if they are completely disbanded or not.

The two adventurers were, I think, respectively a rogue and a wizard-cleric-idk-ish type. So that means one is very calm and collected, and the other one loses his temper at pretty much everything and everyone. Guess which one is which.
Let's just say his temper is just as vibrant as his flowers.

Being the adopted child of these two, Mallory took after both of them. She got a hood from them to protect her identity, and almost always wears it unless she's extremely comfortable with you and no one is around. The hood has sentimental value. She thus takes after the rogue in clothing and sneaky behavior.

However, Mallory doesn't fight and instead took after the mage on that front. Except instead of using her magic to fight, she became a healer. This means that in a party, she's backup, but I promise you she is valuable as a healer.

With her background and healing magic, I thought this could be fit for both plots;
Instead of the two adventurers that got her out, what if it's YOUR character? Mallory could go with them and aid them in their adventures, and the RP plot 2 comes when said character may fall ill or get gravely injured (or both) and Mallory tries her best to heal them and help them.

This is just an idea! It's okay if you want to do something completely different ^^

I hope you have splendid, grand day!! I would love to hear back from you, no matter what the eventual outcome is :D I hope this is an adequate response, LOL

DID SOMEONE SAY FLUFF??
Ahem, hi, I'll try to match your format and length :)

~I go by Spirit online, and I'm still figuring out my pronouns and stuff but mostly I feel comfortable right now with she/they or they/she. Slang such as 'bro' and 'dude', that I don't mind, I guess as long as people don't ACTUALLY refer to me as any gender outside of that?? Although I might feel more feminine on certain days, and refer to myself as a girl. IDK.

~I myself am 18 years old, so I understand if you do not want to RP with me, but I figured it was worth a shot. I don't actually have a hang of all the star systems on this site, but I write strictly SFW and non-romantic stuff no matter the situation and I will never budge on that. I hope that gives enough info.

~I think I have a LOT of ideas and prompts, but I would like to discuss those more in depth! My roleplay style follows creating a story together, so no one is really in charge or following (and if anyone is following, it's mostly me LOL). I like to, instead of premade plots (and if they are premade) discuss and create a plot together, and then write it! I like to create more and more as we go on, discussing out of character, sharing ideas and adding to the story :) I hope that makes sense~

~I know of myself that I write veeeryyy looooong messages, so that's a few paragraphs at least in a given message. However, I do adjust these as the RP goes on, for example, if our characters are having a paced conversation, I will not write ten paragraphs about the weather. I get very descriptive. I always type RP responses on laptop, but I go so fast that sometimes I click some wrong keys. English is my third language, so you may catch mistakes here, or a freakout OOC about a word I can't fathom there (/hj). OOC I may go on phone if it's on an app (I dislike my phone's site typing lol) like Reddit or Discord, and if there's anything I'm the worst at, it's mobile typing, so yeah. I write third person past tense.

~My activity ranges a LOT. I used to be active 24/7, but right now I notice that I try to reply every day, but due to IRL stuff (mental health, pets, to do stuff) I may not be able to do that. It's a huge bummer for me, but it is what it is. I will try to reply to whatever you send as fast as I can! I am in the CET timezone.

I love both of these plots and tropes, and a few characters come to mind. However, I have one character that is rather new and would work SORT OF in both plots, if we can merge them with a little thinking, but this is, of course, up to you. None of my characters are human.

I'd like to introduce Mallory, a rather new character. I feel confident enough in playing her, because although she is NOT finished, her backstory/background are quite thought out so I think she's ready to be used!
Mallory is between the ages of 12-16. No one can really tell, because no one knows and she looks rather ageless. She comes from a supernaturally WRONG orphanage (think corrupted children and demons attack at night) until two adventurers arrived, noticed how wrong it was, and got her out. The orphanage is pretty much collapsing due to their actions, but it's unknown if they are completely disbanded or not.

The two adventurers were, I think, respectively a rogue and a wizard-cleric-idk-ish type. So that means one is very calm and collected, and the other one loses his temper at pretty much everything and everyone. Guess which one is which.
Let's just say his temper is just as vibrant as his flowers.

Being the adopted child of these two, Mallory took after both of them. She got a hood from them to protect her identity, and almost always wears it unless she's extremely comfortable with you and no one is around. The hood has sentimental value. She thus takes after the rogue in clothing and sneaky behavior.

However, Mallory doesn't fight and instead took after the mage on that front. Except instead of using her magic to fight, she became a healer. This means that in a party, she's backup, but I promise you she is valuable as a healer.

With her background and healing magic, I thought this could be fit for both plots;
Instead of the two adventurers that got her out, what if it's YOUR character? Mallory could go with them and aid them in their adventures, and the RP plot 2 comes when said character may fall ill or get gravely injured (or both) and Mallory tries her best to heal them and help them.

This is just an idea! It's okay if you want to do something completely different ^^

I hope you have splendid, grand day!! I would love to hear back from you, no matter what the eventual outcome is :D I hope this is an adequate response, LOL
Hello, new RP friend! It appears I'm going to be kidnapping you temporarily /j /nsrs /lh

I do like the Mallory idea and would be very happy to RP with you! I apologize if I don't match your writing length or quality completely, as I'm still learning and developing my skills quite a bit.. Would you be open to further discussing it in a PM? I unfortunately do not have Discord or Reddit, so those aren't options for me.

Of course! The main point for me saying saying those sites/apps is that they give notifications and Iwaku does as well so it's not that big of a deal :D
Feel free to Dm me at any time! I'm very excited to actually start writing for Mallory ^^ There IS one thing I forgot to mention about her; she's got a BIG. FLIPPING. WOLF/DOG MONSTER THING. Like, usually adventurers would be the one to be sent after those monsters, but NOPE. The original party adopted it, and after... ~events~ it became hers solely. So even though she can't fight, she at least has a big monster by her side LOL.
Anyways, thank you so much for responding, and I shall be awaiting the PM, all on your time ^^

A is just some normal person. With a normal life. A normal job. Normal everything, really. They don't see much special about themselves. Then B came along. A had found B in some box near an alley, it looked human enough, and small enough to be a child! A took B home and cleaned them up, only realizing a few days later exactly what they'd gotten themself into.
Interested in doing this plot with you. I am always for some wholesome, sweet found family hurt/comfort fluffy goodness! <3
I have a few years of roleplay writing under my belt and usually a few good paragraphs, pretty flexible and matching. I try to be fairly active, once a day or two at least usually, but I will let know if anything might be keep off for long.

Interested in doing this plot with you. I am always for some wholesome, sweet found family hurt/comfort fluffy goodness! <3
I have a few years of roleplay writing under my belt and usually a few good paragraphs, pretty flexible and matching. I try to be fairly active, once a day or two at least usually, but I will let know if anything might be keep off for long.
Alright! Would it be alright if I sent you a PM to talk about it?

Yes please!

still lookin'!

Last edited: