NEW ARRIVAL A wild WORM has appeared!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Flip

A Worm that Lurks
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
I will post the days that I will be active during some semesters on my profile. So if I have not answered yet, check profile posts.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
Genres
Dark fantasy, horror, supernatural
The wild worm used INTRODUCTION!

Heyo! I'm Flip, I don't have preference in pronouns or gender labels. I guess I could be referred to as a veteran roleplayer? I'm not new to roleplaying on forum sites or any digital medium since I have been roleplaying for almost 10 years now. I am still learning skills such as OOC communication and worldbuilding as I go, so I appreciate all constructive criticism on my ideas.

I'm more in-tune with dark and mature themes combined with fantasy or horror genres. My current favorite works for reference are Ajin: Demi-Human, The Promised Neverland and Grimm.

English is my native language, however I tend to make grammar mistakes in regards to commas and run-on sentences. I'm also working on improving my grammtical mistakes so I don't mind feedback on my grammar as long as it is helpful and constructive.

Reactions: Hexcraeft
Woah! It's super effective! Nice ta meecha! I love when people make pokemon references like that one :)

Woah! It's super effective! Nice ta meecha! I love when people make pokemon references like that one :)
Nice to meet you too! Yep, used to be an avid Pokemon fan myself too actually so I still have a habit of making a few references here and there ^^

• Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
Hello and welcome to the site! :D

Reactions: Flip
Welcome to Iwaku! Hope you like it here : 3

Welcome to Iwaku! Hope to see you around more, definitely an avid lover of pokemon myself but also nice to know somebody also enjoyed Promised Neverland!

giphy.gif