2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
Now, I would like everyone's characters finished and up by this Friday. Whether they are all up or not, I will be starting the in character then. Like me, some of you might be celebrating Christmas soon so if you can't get a post up once the IC is up, then that is fine. I simply want to get the thread up before the holidays so that way those of you who might be off after the holidays can post.

Reactions: Kurogane86
Now, I would like everyone's characters finished and up by this Friday. Whether they are all up or not, I will be starting the in character then. Like me, some of you might be celebrating Christmas soon so if you can't get a post up once the IC is up, then that is fine. I simply want to get the thread up before the holidays so that way those of you who might be off after the holidays can post.

Sounds good, I'll have 2 weeks off starting friday.

Okay. The IC thread is up.

OPEN SIGNUPS - Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club IC

There is no posting schedule or requirements for length. My character post is kind of short right now, but I wanted to get in some explanation. There is also no requirements for what you have on the post, but I do recommend adding some info that might make it easier on others since we have a lot of characters.

I've actually finished the character, I'm trying my best to organize him into a nice simple bio but I'm pretty crappy at programming. Lol

I'll see about getting a post up sometime today ^^

Just letting y'all know I made some edits to me and Ice's post cause I dun goofed for some of my sections. This is why we don't do late at night writing.

That's fine; I edit stuff all the time.

In the mean-time, should we make profiles for NPC's? I could whip up some quick profiles for Hideki's bandmates, just so people know who they are. One of them does go to the same school.

I finally got to patching my character together....

Expect PM's of connections and relationships so she isn't too lonely....
Huzzah....

May I join with a regular member?

In the mean-time, should we make profiles for NPC's? I could whip up some quick profiles for Hideki's bandmates, just so people know who they are. One of them does go to the same school.
You don't need to unless you really want to.
I finally got to patching my character together....
I'll check her out, and sorry for the delay.
May I join with a regular member?
Yes, you can. So sorry for the delay in response, been celebrating Christmas.

Can I join too? xD

My character is finished! :D @ScarletNova
I hope you had a lovely Christmas! :>

• Thank You
Reactions: Akashi
  • Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
To everyone: Since we have a lot of characters and more still coming, and I'm a sucker for letting everyone who asks in and never closing sign-ups, I ask that everyone help out to make sure we don't leave people behind and try to be responsible with your character posting. I'd rather not leave people behind, but that also means making sure that you don't get left behind as best as you can. I will try my best in keeping things running smoothly, but it would be nice to get everyone's help as well.

*walks in shyly* Hellooooo

I think I shall join

I was thinking of making a professional setup artist XD

Whoa, interest really skyrocketed since the interest check.