• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

ScarletNova

Otaku Mode Activated
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
11:00pm to 2:00am weekdays 11:00pm to 4:00am weekends
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
BTW @xLarius you still around?
Still around, wanted to wait until other's posted for a chance to interact with the other members instead of having my character stand around awkwardly waiting for an interaction. Will post today.

Reactions: Kurogane86
Posted, now to wait for the reactions of everyone by having "the mad dog of Shubuya middle school" enter their club room.

I love how everyone assumed Hideki wanted to date the new client when he just said she's cute. >.>

I'm gonna post tonight or Monday at the latest...depends on schoolwork.

I love how everyone assumed Hideki wanted to date the new client when he just said she's cute. >.>

I'm gonna post tonight or Monday at the latest...depends on schoolwork.

Eh? I thought I insinuated that Lucinda was merely joking?

Okay, fair. I guess I was looking at two or three posts.

Post incoming! EDIT: After EmperorsChosen posts, actually. I just realized they haven't had a chance yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: xLarius
I'll get on it today

Got a post out so you're good to go @Hamlowe ^^

Once we get Fumiya Watanabe's reason for being weird gotten out of the way, I'll be making a post that moves us along in the rp.

I'll have a post up today as well.

Aight, got a quick post up. Whoever's next, sorry to impose with Hideki's interruption. I tried to make it work regardless of whoever's talking.

Sorry for not participating in anything for like the last two weeks I think, I've been super sick and the thread for the ooc part never seemed to let me know anyone was posting. So so sorry. m(。≧Д≦。)m Anyways I hope my post works out, I tried to address everything in one go so that Mamoru wasn't just sitting there like a puppet. Lol

Sorry for not participating in anything for like the last two weeks I think, I've been super sick and the thread for the ooc part never seemed to let me know anyone was posting. So so sorry. m(。≧Д≦。)m Anyways I hope my post works out, I tried to address everything in one go so that Mamoru wasn't just sitting there like a puppet. Lol
That's okay. I hope you are doing better though. Your post works just fine.

Oh Lord, I feel so bad for Hideki now. XD

So if we're gonna be moving onto another scene with the group split up, we should probably figure out how the group is gonna split. Any ideas?

So if we're gonna be moving onto another scene with the group split up, we should probably figure out how the group is gonna split. Any ideas?
Well, I could just put everyone in groups and have Haruhi assign them, or we can figure it out together.

Okay, so I wasn't necessarily all inclusive where I respond to everyone, rather just had her respond in general and that's just because we have a lot of people together at one time. So, at this point it's going to wrap up the meeting and probably have my next post be a time skip to the weekend.

So should we be doing another round of posts to round this little "prologue" out? Or are we just gonna cut to the weekend and the date setup?

So should we be doing another round of posts to round this little "prologue" out? Or are we just gonna cut to the weekend and the date setup?
If a few want to post some things to finish it up they can, but my next post is going to do a time skip (most likely).

Reactions: Kurogane86
I'm not too keen to post again before the time-skip. Not much for Hideki to say/do.