CLOSED SIGNUPS Amulets of the Elements (Info, OOC, and Sign-up)

Nasika's intuitive response would be to go to her family for funds to buy Yuca out from Rosario. She seeks solutions within the social system, from her position of relative privilege, and stealing Yuca would not only break the law but create further problems for them down the road.

Reactions: StarlightStarbright
Hey @Ness , We've been waiting for your contribution to the roleplay thread? Are you having difficulties coming up with a way to introduce your character into the scene? I hope you're ok!

Hey @Ness , We've been waiting for your contribution to the roleplay thread? Are you having difficulties coming up with a way to introduce your character into the scene? I hope you're ok!
Hey! Yes I am working on my starter today sorry for the wait!

Hey! Yes I am working on my starter today sorry for the wait!
That's good to hear! If you ever have any trouble with your writing. I'm sure that all of us would be happy to give you ideas and feedback. I know I would. ^o^

Reactions: Queen Sonia
@Ariel , Your up for the next post in the RP! I wanna give you all plenty of opportunities to flesh out your characters and react to the scenes before I move the plot forward with each post.

Okay, it'll come within a day or so.

Oh my, things are heating up. I'll wait for everyone else in this instance. Badr is gonna start swinging from the jump, so I'll hold off to see what everyone else does first :)

Oh my, things are heating up. I'll wait for everyone else in this instance. Badr is gonna start swinging from the jump, so I'll hold off to see what everyone else does first :)
Ooooh I'm looking forward to what you. @Ness , and @Ariel come up with! ^o^
BTW, feel free to take creative liberties and control the hooded NPCs yourselves to make cool scenes! I'm not the only one that gets to control them now that I've gotten the set-up out of the way.

• Love
Reactions: Ariel and Lesbingus
Hey @Ness , we're waiting for your contribution again! Let us know if you require any help or ideas in moving the thread forward!

Hey @Ness , we're waiting for your contribution again! Let us know if you require any help or ideas in moving the thread forward!
Replying today! Thank you for waiting, i got a new puppy and it's been chaotic

Replying today! Thank you for waiting, i got a new puppy and it's been chaotic
OwO Puppy?? Congratulations! I myself have cats so I don't know what it's like to raise a puppy, but I wish ya the best of luck!

Anyways, @Lesbingus ! Your turn is up! Excited to see how you go all out this turn! ^o^

I haven't written combat in ages, so I hope that was okay

I haven't written combat in ages, so I hope that was okay
What you wrote was extraordinary! You really have a way with writing! ^o^

BTW, I was wondering what sort of inspirations you had for your character? It might help me in trying to draw them (FR I want to draw the whole squad eventually.)

Anyways, I've submitted my continuation. @Ness , @Ariel , and @Lesbingus , write and post your own continuation whenever you're ready! If ya need any help with brainstorming or ideas post your worries here and we can work them out together!

Hey @Ness and @Lesbingus , still waiting for your next contributions to the roleplay. Please let me know if you need any help or ideas!

Speaking of ideas, by the way, I have an idea concerning the functionality of elemental moves. Perhaps two users working together with their elements can create unique attacks and effects? Say, earth and water are used together to manipulate plants or shape mud. Or say fire and air create lighting attacks, etc. It can be a unique way for our characters to work together in certain situations!
Let me know what you guys think of the idea!

That's a great concept! It's how elements are supposed to work after all.
And then we get this guy:
Captain_Planet-1600.png

• Haha
I'll reply soon, sorry for the wait! It's the end of the semester so I've basically retreated into seclusion to study lmao

I'll reply soon, sorry for the wait! It's the end of the semester so I've basically retreated into seclusion to study lmao
Oh, that's ok! It's perfectly understandable! I hope your finals go well! ^o^

I will be replying tomorrow I am also sorry for the late reply. I have been moving!