• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Clear Skies

Original poster
Hello friend! I'm Ooah, a long time roleplayer with a difficult muse. I've been writing rp posts for over a decade and am now proud to have a relatively pain-free writing style after many trials and errors. Of the slower but heftier kind (I rarely post anything faster than once a day if I go for my best shot at writing something and that shot usually have at least five good paragraphs), I despise getting pushed for replies.

Yes, I say it loud and proud; I'm slow and busy, please understand that some days I may be too tired or moody to post.

That said, I love to chat and I'm happy to keep my partners up to date on my posts and general writing schedule if asked. I'm a lover of plotting, brainstorming and what-ifing, so various scenarios that may never reach IC form will probably be discussed and even drafted if we end up writing together.

That rather long intro means this:
  • I'm slow.
  • I'm chatty.
  • I'm looking for creative and patient partners who are ALSO chatty.

Next is my overall post content; I'm usually a 5ish paragraphs a post kind of poster and I pride myself on my prose. That said, while I'm certainly looking for writers that will help improve my writing, I'm also quite willing to help the less experienced get better as long as the current pass well OOCly and that I see honest effort and willingness to get better shown in my partners posts.

I always give elements that deepen my characters, the setting or the intrigue in each post, and I try to give as good plot hooks as I can in order to make my partner's job of responding easier. Please also be conscientious and try to do the same for me.

TLDR:
  • I usually write five paragraphs or more in each post.
  • I'm looking to better my writing.
  • I'm more than willing to help others improve their writing.
  • Good OOC chemistry is important for me.
  • I try to give new information and at least one plot hook each post - please do the same.

I enjoy many genres, but lately I've had a taste for the creepy and the cute and I'm hooked. Horror, heartwarming and grotesques, sometimes all at once are my favorite spices to add to roleplays. That you make me go "aww" or "omfg that's twisted" matter not, you will own my heart anyways.

I'm most experienced with the Fantasy and the Modern setting, but have long been curious about Space Operas and Westerns. I'm also open to a good cyberpunk, steampunk, biopunk or dieselpunk.

Finally, I'm good with any types of pairings, but never did enjoy furries or even pre-made characters beyond canon characters in their respective fandoms.

TLDR:
  • Give me cute, creepy and/or grotesque and I am yours.
  • Experienced in the Fantasy and Modern settings.
  • Willing to try Space Operas, (Space?) Westerns, and various -punk distopian subgenres.
  • Can do any paring, and play any gender for that matter!
  • Not into furries or pre-made character (canon characters in Fandoms excluded)
Finally, before I get into my current cravings, you must know this:

I need to be really into our rp and enjoy your writing style in order to stay interested, so your best bet is to chat with me A LOT before we start so we both get an idea of what the other wants and is about. I don't want to be trapped in a story I don't enjoy, but I also don't want to get your hopes up for nothing. Please understand that the delay is to get my muse pumped and to get dedicated to the ride we will start together.

Now! I have a few cravings, but they can be done in more than one way. As a result, I'll be vague and await input to see if things line up between us.

• Currently Craving: Fandom!

Fandom 1: Persona 3 - Looking for AU plots involving Pharos/Ryuuji and either the PC, Aegis or even a different Canon character as Thanatos' host. (Most likely Platonic-type rp)

Fandom 2: Pandora Hearts (Spoilers ahead if you didn't know who Lacie was, why the Tragedy of Sablier happened and just how twisted the entire cast of that manga/anime are!) - Jack. Just... Jack. I have so many plots for him, so many!
  • Generally speaking, I'm into Dark Fantasy and JRPG-like settings currently. I enjoy the grit of the Dark Medieval Distopias and Dungeon Crawls just as much as I enjoy the great adventure and equally great evil plots found in the JRPG games.

More specifically, I'm looking for these things: Airships, Bandit Cities, Doomed Hometowns, Determined Townguards, Sinister Princess Keepers and Dodgy Adventurer's Guild. Should you want to talk specific plots, feel free to contact me as I'm always up to build those with another Fantasy fan!
  • Here, I'm looking for Romance or Action mostly... quite possibly both at once. I want my heartstrings tugged and I want my blood pumping!

What I'm looking most forward in that setting are Thrillers, Coming of Age stories and Bromances. Contact me for more details if you are intrigued!
  • I'm rusty in those, but I'd love to try my hand at Fandoms again! Here are a few I'm willing to try (in AU or Alternate Timeline styles, as my canon knowledge is hazy due to misuse):

Ever Oasis (Still playing, still loving!)
    Fallen London
    Final Fantasy 7, 8 and 9
    (7 is known only through fanfics and 9 is very hazy in my mind, though, apologies!)
    Naruto
    Pandora Hearts
    (manga up to late to end-ish (if cutting off your own arm ring a bell, you're pretty close to where I left off if I remember correctly!), anime I still need to see.
    Persona 3 and 4
    Radiata Stories

As for these, you'll have to convince me:

Bleach (up to about the entrance of the Spirit King's Guards)
    Harry Potter (Read up to the 6th volume, but that one lost me. The rest is through spoilers and fanfics.)
  • I'm feeling up for either a Western, a Steampunk, a Dieselpunk or something involving Victorian horror lately (tentacles and Old Gods optional).

Right! So if you're interested, do say so. Please don't just ask for a PM, though. Say something worthwhile or just simply PM me yourself! Also, my RP Resume is a good way of knowing what I'm about as a partner!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Fox of Spades
Still looking!

Currently, I'd be interested in the following ideas:

Dieselpunk - I'm looking for something dark, involving a broadcast on the radio, Horror of the Thriller or Ambiant kind and danger on the loose.

Western / Modern - The soul of an infamous far-west outlaw has taken over the body of the chief of a large city's police. Nobody know at first, but trouble is on the horizon.

Status
Not open for further replies.