ANIME FANDOM(S) SEARCH

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

reiraxzz

Edgebabby
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
ˏˋ°•⁀➷ INTRO ⋆.ೃ࿔:・
Hello! My name is Miracle, though you can call me Mira or Icy! I go by she/her pronouns and I currently live in central time zone. I'm not super active on Black Dahlia, which is why I tend to send my discord (just message me if you're interested!) I'm currently a 19 year old college student who majors in Computer Science so you can imagine I'm pretty busy! When I'm not sulking over school work, I'm gaming, reading or simply sleeping. I lead a pretty boring life, I know. I've been roleplaying for over 10 years, so I consider myself a bit of a veteran! I prefer longer, descriptive roleplays, ranging from 500 to over 2000!

ˏˋ°•⁀➷ EXPECTATIONS ⋆.ೃ࿔:・
I love headcanons, so when roleplaying with me, it's a bit of a must. We all can see the characters differently, so I think it's important to discuss their actions and mannerisms! When it comes to roleplaying, I strongly prefer oc x canon roleplays. It's what I'm most comfortable with and always have done! I like long term roleplays so if you become bored, don't be afraid to let me know! Whenever I become busy, I am always quick to let a partner know, though I know real life can get messy and unpredictable so please keep that in mind.

Please introduce yourself! I love to get to know my partners and their hobbies and such. Underneath are my fandoms, I'll rate them 1 to 5 stars regarding which fandom I'd like to do most! If you're interested, just reply to this or message me! I'm still quite new to Black Dahlia so I'm not entirely sure how it works!

ˏˋ°•⁀➷ FANDOMS ⋆.ೃ࿔:・
・❥・CHAINSAW MAN :: ★★★★★
・❥・TOKYO REVENGERS :: ★★★★★
・❥・JUJUTSU KAISEN :: ★★★★★
・❥・HAIKYUU :: ★★
・❥・BUNGOU STRAY DOGS :: ★★
・❥・FIRE FORCE :: ★★★★★
・❥・MY HERO ACADEMIA :: ★★★★
・❥・DEMON SLAYER :: ★★★★★
・❥・DIABOLIK LOVERS :: ★★★★★
・❥・SERAPH OF THE END :: ★★★★