Any Crossover RPs?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Camleen

I'm going to be my own kind of princess
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
In no particular order: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Magical, Romance, anime, comic books, cartoons, video games..
I know I've posted before about crossover RP, and I even almost got into some. Sorry if I tried to get into your story and just couldn't...
But now I'm lookin for a crossover kinda RP again. Like multi-genre is possible. I've considered making my own, but my track record is bleh.
Any ideas?

Edit: Okay let me elaborate a little. I wanna play Korra, like real bad. Not just all fighting and all... but relationship stuff too. That's kinda my thing, even though i've yet to find such a thing. But i think a crossover thing would be lots of fun. Wanna colaborate and build something together? Small groupish? Could be fun.

Last edited:
INTEREST CHECK - Xover Academy

I'm looking about for Xover Academy. Might set it up in a week or two depending on which RPs I'm in wither or bloom. I hear you have lots of other characters you want to play, so you can play those too, since there's no character limit here. Have a look at everyone else's planned characters!

OUT OF CHARACTER - Disaster in the Dreamscape | Signups

I'm very close to closing the signups for DitD. Since Korra doesn't possess dreamjumping, she'll have to be placed as a non-member of the Dreamscapers.

INTEREST CHECK - Xover Academy

I'm looking about for Xover Academy. Might set it up in a week or two depending on which RPs I'm in wither or bloom. I hear you have lots of other characters you want to play, so you can play those too, since there's no character limit here. Have a look at everyone else's planned characters!

See I like the concept (might even bring a different character there), but I can't see myself playing Korra in a school environment. But I really appreciate you reaching out to me! Lemme see who else I could bring there... X-23 I'm looking at you!

See I like the concept (might even bring a different character there), but I can't see myself playing Korra in a school environment. But I really appreciate you reaching out to me! Lemme see who else I could bring there... X-23 I'm looking at you!

Glad to hear. I do await when I finally rev the thing.

Maybe you could bring in Renamon too.

Hmmm. Fandomstuck might be worth a look. It's a crossover RP, but technically it doesn't focus on canon characters. Although the characters it does feature are... canon-ish, for lack of a better term.

Let's put it this way: you can play a character who is basically Korra, without needing to stay perfectly true to the canon, and while having the freedom to throw in a few traits from other characters if you like, and while being able to make a lot of meta jokes and references.

I'll admit it's also far from the "small group" dynamic that you wanted, but, I figured I'd still put it out there, in case the idea really tickles your fancy.