Assassin's Pride: The Thin Line OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

AshenAngel

Edgeknight
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever I can get on.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Comedy, Medieval, Romance, Sci-Fi, Modern
"To be an assassin, one must walk the thin line between life and death, and ensure that no force is strong enough to make them fall."

~ Ghost, master assassin.​

Among the criminal underworld, there are whispers of a group called the Darkmoon Brotherhood. They are deathdealers of the highest capabilities, lead by one of the world's top assassins. This leader is only known by his alias, Ghost. He has recently begun recruiting members for this brotherhood of killers, will you be among them?

Please note, there will be no children characters. I'm not alright with the concept of those under the age of 18 running around killing everyone that pisses them off. I've lost too many rps to O.P. kids, don't do this to me here. References to being trained to kill while under 18 are alright, but they need to be sensible backstories. Pm me if you have any questions regarding this rule.

There will be descriptions of violence. However, character versus character violence should be discussed and planned out with the parties involved prior to it occurring in the roleplay. Give me a character death warning via pm if you intend on killing off a character, that way I can plot around it. Don't screw with my evil planning by randomly offing a character.

Make it clear which character is being interacted with in order to avoid kerfuffles in the IC.

Please post at least once or twice a week, and let us know in the OOC if you intend on disappearing or dropping the roleplay for an extended amount of time, that way I can make an out for your character that won't tie anyone up.

I expect people to utilize the English language and all of its rules and intricacies when crafting their posts. If it is not understandable, or there is absolutely nothing that we can interact off of, then how would a roleplay bloom off of it? I expect responses to be at least two legible paragraphs long, so that there's some material to work off of.

[Appearance]
Name:
Alias:
Time in Brotherhood:
Time as Assassin:
Preferred Weapon:

Important Facts:
The Brotherhood has been around for about fifteen years now.

More will be added as they are deemed necessary.

Accepted Characters and NPCs:

IMG_1026.JPG

Name:
Archaeo Grimoire

Alias:
Ghost

Time in Brotherhood:
Since it's founding.

Time as Assassin:
32 years.

Preferred Weapon:
IMG_2217.JPG
S&W Russian second model .44

b19b2510a86a77abc81cc7a29aaa5270.jpg

Name:Andre Kesselman
Alias:Father Bear
Time in Brotherhood:A few years after Ghost founded the brotherhood, this massive man joined.
Time as Assassin:40 years or more.
Preferred Weapon:
tactical_ordnance.jpg
A customized M870.
Preferred role in Assassinations:Breach and clear operations, and operations that allow him to his physical strength, and skill with weaponry.

abigail-spencer-2014-hfpa-grants-banquet_2.jpg

Name: Erica Boggs
Alias: Apothecary
Time in Brotherhood: 7 years
Time as Assassin: 12 years
Preferred Weapon: Poisons. Both bought and created. Much more of a factor in a death than a direct cause.

Last edited by a moderator:
1ueXMgq.png

ALL B I T E , NO B A R K . ⌋​

- name ; Valentina de Villanueva.
- alias ; Dulce.
- age ; 28.
- gender ; Female.
- time in brotherhood ; Six months.
- time as assassin ; Eight years.
- preferred weapons ; Heavy.

WORLD CAN BE HELLISH
TYPE OF HELLISH THAT TURN LITTLE GIRL INTO KILLER

All right, I'm still tweaking things here and there on this thread, so please be prepared to make changes to your character sheets.

Status
Not open for further replies.