Attack on Titan - Expedition

Yes we are still accepting and this is an AU so you do not need to know everything about AoT

Sweet! I'll work on making a character then.

Go ahead and join the Discord too. Link should be in the second post.

Hello ^^ I'm new to this site, but I have written quite a bit on my own and am pretty familiar with the AoT universe (but like, I know this is still an AU). Um, if you've already started the RP, I think I could write something that wouldn't be a jarring inclusion of a new character. But if the cast size is big enough, I understand. (tho I'd still like to join :T lol)

You can still join and the characters are in training camp, and since we just started your character wouldn't need any special inclusion to join ^^

Reactions: Desert Bee
:O thank you! I ah, already wrote a bio just in case ^^" so, hopefully its not too bad.

I try to put a little diversity into casts, so I hope its okay my character is a bit old <.<

• Name

> Jung, Vilhelm Junichi

> 30

> Male

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: marcy and York
Interesting to have someone so old, but go ahead and join the Discord we have for the OOC. The link should be in the second post.

Reactions: Desert Bee
ATTACK ON TITAN - EXPEDITION
Act 1, Scene(s) 1-2

Instructor Kyle: "You are all worthless! Nothing but Titan food just waiting to die like sniveling pieces of shit. You all disgust me. I've been doing this a long time and I know when I look a complete failure... You! What's your name and why are you wasting my time?"

Arthur: "My name is Arthur Sutherland. I am from the Stohess District and I want to join the Military Police and protect the King."

Maya: "My name is Maya Osbern! Daughter to Adam Osbern, the master strategist and ex-survey corps soldier! I'm here to make him proud and one day be better than him!"

Lillian: "Lillian Ward, from the Stohess district. I no longer have a family to my name, or a home. My existence in these walls... Is worthless. Even if it means I become another snack for the Titans... I want to see the world outside, with the Survey Corps. I want to live my last moments in a place I can breathe."

Vilhelm: "I'm here for the bird watching retreat. But, think I might be in the wrong line... Vilhelm Jung, sir."

Emil: "IT WAS THIS OR PRISON SIR!"

After the introductory hazing and host of basic training exercises, the leftover hundred cadets who hadn't quit retired to the Mess Halls for bland meals and weary conversation.

Arthur: ". . ."
Maya: "So the Military Police, huh? You sure you can make the cut? It's gonna be stiff competition being top ten!... Sorry, My name's Maya! Maya Osbern! You were uh... Ar... Nold? No, no. Um... Arthur! Right? I think we're cabin mates!"

Lillian: *OM NOM NOM*
Vilhelm: "Good to see I'm not the only one takin this [food] race seriously." *offers bread*
Lillian: ""Don't you know it's rude to stare at someone when they're eating? Whatever... Food's food..." *nom* "... Thanks..."
Emil: *joins table* "Emil the crook. Hope neither of you mind."
Lillian: "Nah, I'm no stranger to criminals. Used to see them all the time."
Vilhelm: "Depends how good you are. Heard instructors have those pillows, ones with down feathers? Consider this bowl a bribe toward swipin one. Oh, ah. Call me Vilhelm."
Lillian: "So. What are you in for? It sure was enough to piss off our Commander. Must be a little more than just... Stealing, right?"

Later in conversation-
Vilhelm: "Yeah, anyhow. I seriously forgot which bunk I'm in. But.. I think one of my cabin mates was something Luger. L-Lug... something with an L. Don't suppose that rings any bell for you two, does it? I could ask the Chief Instructor, but... yeah."
Hopefully this will help anyone lost in who is speaking when. Or at least help myself XD obviously im just assuming line placement, but i'll do my best to keep it coherent ^^

• Useful
Reactions: York
Currently have the 8 people I am looking for. If something pops up, or a spot opens I will let you know. Thanks for showing interest!

I'm interested but I'm guessing things right now are on a waiting list

Hmmmm. Well, I feel bad for turning people away so @timv999 and @FrozenOcelot you two can join the RP. Though I will be closing the sign-ups after you two join.

• Thank You
Reactions: WhiteAngel and York
Also go ahead and join the Discord.

I should of mentioned it in an edited post, but since training camp is a 3 year thing and we will be skipping the majority of training eventually. So your character will be 16, and when all the characters actually join the Survey Corp is when they will be the age you put down.

Reactions: marcy
Also go ahead and join the Discord.

I should of mentioned it in an edited post, but since training camp is a 3 year thing and we will be skipping the majority of training eventually. So your character will be 16, and when all the characters actually join the Survey Corp is when they will be the age you put down.
no worries!