• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

TheMeridianSea

Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
Most often after 10 am CST and up until 2 am CST, with slower replies between 1pm and 8pm CST
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
Genres
Romance, fantasy, action, modern, light scifi, mythology, fandom
ALL CHARAS AND WRITERS MUST BE 18+

So! This may be an... Unusual request, in terms of crossover! But I am looking to do a crossover between Avatar (like on Pandora) and the MCU! I am hoping for somebody to play one of the recoms, not sure I have a preference for which one, I'm pretty open to discussions ^^ I will be using one of my MCU OC's, which one I use is still being decided. The basics of the plot: my character is a SHIELD agent, and a mutant, and is (very reluctantly) sent to Pandora undercover to keep an eye on the RDA/Ardmore. Unknown to her, and to SHIELD, the RDA is involved with Hydra. The recoms are also likely unaware of this, though whether they suspect something is amiss is entirely up to you. This is meant to involve romance, action, drama, maybe a tad bit of NSFW themes if things go that way naturally and there's chemistry, etc. A note about me: I am 26, CST working second shift, though fairly active throughout the day. I can and often do reply multiple times a day, though you don't have to be that active! My responses start at a paragraph and go longer depending on the scene, though as long as it's not constant one liners I'm pretty flexible with your reply length! Open to first and third person POV. I look forward to hearing from any interested parties! If this ad is not found on discord, just know that we will be roleplaying there on a private 1x1 server that I create for us!