Bleach RolePlay

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Agreed!

So...mind explaining it to me? ^_^;

And me. I know little about bleach, but don't know the later on more complex concepts.

I don't like the idea of having to mix oc's with canons. >.< Ah well.

What were you thinking Tensa?

Oh, and E claire? I can explain pretty much every arc of Bleach to you in detail! XD

look at the complete otaku standing here!

Alternate Dimension, another set of characters, A different timeline? An What if era?

Lol. Another Bleach connoisseur.

I only pilot Hollow ichigo, or the variant I made, anyway. >.<

Lol- your a Shirosaki fan? You my friend are pretty epic! XD and dang, I was hoping to get Ichigo!

oh, and I know what you mean- maybe we can do a separate RP like that?

Yes!! And Go ahead. Make Ichigo, or an atl uni version of him.

We could.

I generally don't care if we have canon characters, but my thought is that with so many already developed NPC's why would we throw them away?

I think I'll go with the OC idea! So, anyone wanna team up with me as a GM for this RP?

*waves hand like a crazy person* I would love to team up with you! I am on just about every day, though I'm sometimes too busy to post right at the moment I get on, I still get on and check. (side note: I will post for Not So Crazy here in a few, I'm a bit busy with rescheduling my classes for school.)

Yes....well I'll check back once you have a plot planned.

I can also team up with you all. you'll still need to know and use basic mechanics properly.

*salutes* aye aye! I shall get the plot thing up when I wake up tomorrow! Oh, and Ichigo, WHOOPEE!

So, if your gonna be my partner, how would YOU Like to do the Rp?

I think that it would be more fun and interesting for everyone if we had just the OCs and a few of the originals to help make things easier squad-wise in Soul Society. We could start out with the first main story line, then maybe make up one of our own, then jump back into the main story line. We could keep Rukia to be saved and have our OCs be the new group, or there is the option of someone playing the damsel in distress (could be a guy). It wouldn't be too hard to do actually, we just need a main group and some NPCs.

I agree! So, what about this...

we start off with our characters in Karakura, soul reapers, human, Quincy whatever the hell you wanna be. And then group together in some unique way! Then in cooperate Ichigo, Rukia and the others in and mix it up a bit after that and do whatever we feel like it! We could plan this before if ya want... Get the basic plot in mind so we don't go running round like a headless chicken! XD
so, I think we should share the Canon Charries between the GM's! I've done a fan based thing like this before, and it was utter mayhem with people doing all sorts!

so, wanna get started!?

Lol. I don't need to modify fron Inner Hollow to Arrancar. XD

Lol. Techically, I use Shiro's command list, though I made mods to them. Same sword and techs, but Unrelated to ichi. XD

Sounds good to me!