1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
-Fantasy with means of magic and sword based feelings, i do prefer a bit of romance in stories
-Modern with again a fantasy feel
-Cut in anything with a bit of Romance and I can give it a try.

Welcome_to_Bogwood.gif

I am currently trying to make sure I am doodling almost daily and sometimes I don't wanna draw my own stuff. So if you just want something potentially, then you can drop me some ideas of your characters. I may do them quickly or slowly, it all depends on the brain that day.

Here's a general idea of what I am working on.
Portraits_-_Characters.jpg

Last edited:
Freebieeees~

-grabby hands-

I mean I love you. <3
I could offer you up a Cyrus if you're interested!

• Haha
Reactions: Manna Beast
Freebieeees~

-grabby hands-

I mean I love you. <3
I could offer you up a Cyrus if you're interested!
gib a reference, I always forget what Cyrus looks like. I always think of Numi

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lyrikai
I can give you the face claim that is more or less really closely accurate to how I envision Cyrus!
Within Mirrors and Smoke - Cyrus.jpg

And some lovely art done by Dusk based off that!
cyrus2.png

• Love
@Lyrikai
Had to take some influence from Lyrik as the papa of (Errol) gone Cyrus. So you get some feathers and some more magician-y influence. I'll shade him up later potentially on doodle stream

Cyrus.jpg

excited-too-much-energy.gif

I LOOOOVVVEEE

• Haha
Name: Kahlyde
Race: Elf

Description: As with most elves, Kahlyde is very tall and lean, though not skinny. Her skin is fair and has a faint tint of red, as if she is always slightly too warm or slightly sunburnt, making her black tattoos very eye-catching. The hard edges of flame-styled tribal markings would be expected to clash with the rest of her looks, but the full body tattoo does not. It fits her fiery personality and quick wits. She keeps her hair braided and to the side to keep it up and out of her way when she is traveling or training. The hair itself is baby fine and silky, remaining completely straight even when the wind has tossed it about. Her hair is a dark, shimmering violet that slowly fades into an even darker, almost black blue. Her eyes stand out against her skin and are a deep azure, nearly matching Leshiren's navy scales. She wears a traditional set of leather armor, brown with pale green and white extras. A quiver is always over her shoulder and her bow in hand whenever she is out of her home.

• Love
  • Haha
Ooooh! o: Would Manna be interested in drawing Cain, my vampire boi? I have a picture I can offer for reference. Let me know if you'd need anything else.

NoBGcain.jpg

• Love
  • Love
just wait till he is shaded and coloured :O lol

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy
Working on the colouring aspect, so first one is done for @Lyrikai

2.jpg

• Haha
@Fluffy
We spoiling this one just cause blood material. If you want a higher res, message me privately :)
2.jpg

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: sele and Fluffy
I'm kinda interested. if you want, I could send a ref of one of my SAR OCs for you to try out some fur stuff, if you like! Just let me know whenever!

• Love
I'm kinda interested. if you want, I could send a ref of one of my SAR OCs for you to try out some fur stuff, if you like! Just let me know whenever!
Sure, lets see!

Reactions: RealFurSwapChara
here's Blaze, my Super Tabby Cat sona
1711151018574.png

• Bucket of Rainbows