2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Slice of life, Modern
Hi! I'm Thug, I'm 23 and I'm looking for someone to do a sort of Rich Bully x Kind Victim that makes him feel bad for bullying him kind of thing?? I hope that makes sense!

My Roleplaying info:
  • I'm a literate writer with over ten years of experience with roleplay.
  • I do prefer male x male plots but I'm open to anything!
  • I only do third-person point of view.
  • I tend to match whatever length my partner writes, if not more. (Usually a few paragraphs)
  • While smut is perfectly fine, I do want there to be a plot.
  • I do not expect perfection as I do make mistakes, but I should be able to read your writing!
  • OOC conversations are pretty important to me, as I love to gush and talk about our characters!
  • I do switch top to bottom from character to character but tend to lean more towards bottom. (The character for this is a Bottom)
  • I'm usually fairly active but I can fall off the earth for a bit- If I haven't replied in a while, feel free to message me! I just ask that you don't spam me.
My Starter!

Aido was never someone who had a whole lot of friends. To be honest.. he wasn't sure how to even make them, the only kids he really got to talk to were the ones that he saw every so often in the hospital. He was born albino, his body lacked the pigmentations that regular people had. He had white hair that was cut just below his ears so his bangs hung in front of his wide pinkish red eyes. It made him extremely sensitive to sunlight and heat. That wasn't the only thing though. He was also born with extremely weak lungs, it was hard for him to breathe sometimes, not to mention it caused him to catch just about everything under the moon, he was constantly sick and in and out of the hospital and ended up being home-schooled most of his life, too sick to be able to be around kids his age. To say he was sheltered was an understatement. As he got older though, his parents got more and more busy with work.. often leaving Aido home alone. Sure it was lonely but he could never be upset with them, they had jobs to do.

But as he got older, literature became the boy's passion. Trips to the library became weekly and that childhood spark turned into the thing he truly wanted to dedicate himself to. Aido wanted so badly to study.. but this wasn't something he wanted to do alone. He wanted to share his passion with classmates and to have someone to answer his questions. He couldn't talk to books.. It took months of asking but eventually.. His parents caved and agreed he could go to the college of their choosing, which was a private school that was known to take only the finest students from the richest families.

It took so much to get in. Their family didn't exactly compare to the others financially, and since Aido was home-schooled, he was forced to take tests in every subject just to prove he could keep up. Not to mention how many scholarships he had to apply to just for them to be able to afford it. In the end, it was all worth it. He passed nearly every test and for once his medical record served a purpose other than misery, the College deciding that having Aido attend would give them a better reputation altogether.

The white-haired boy was so excited to talk and meet people his age, but the moment he walked in, he could hear whispers.. as the days passed he tried to ignore them and make friends but.. the girls laughed at him and the boys.. they poked fun at his appearance.. he was small, both in stature and build, but it wasn't like it was his fault.. his body didn't have the nutrients to grow like someone who had been healthy their whole lives.. so he stopped trying.. he stayed quiet and stuck to himself.. still, even that didn't stop the harsh treatment. His roommate in the dorms didn't seem to care for him more or less, flat-out ignoring him most of the time. but at least that was better than some others..

So here he was.. sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall in a men's bathroom, bruised and hurting while the three boys around him didn't care one bit. They laughed and kicked him, told him how disgusting he is and punished him for things he couldn't control. It wouldn't stop. Aido cried as he tried to hide his face, body shaking, shirt already ripped, "S-Stop- I-I-" he was cut off by one of the boys kicking him in the shoulder as he shrieked in pain, tears falling down his cheeks. The bullying had never been taken this far before.. and it was a surprise that it had, even for the boys doing it.. they'd gone a lot further than their 'leader' had told them to.. that same 'leader' standing a few feet away, watching the scene play out.

Your character would be the leader, or if you have another idea please feel free to say so!! I'm really open to ideas about this! If this plot interests you, Please message me!