Casting My Line

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
V

Valencia

Original poster
Hey guys. New here, so I'll just jump right in.

M/F pairings preferred, and I'd like to play the female character. Someone who replies a few times a day, writes one or more decent-sized paragraphs, and has loose limits would be great!

I'm looking for an OC roleplay, with one or a few of these characteristics:

- Medieval
- Victorian
- Dark Fantasy (Witcheresque would be great)
- Romance where the main characters are in a situation that doesn't easily inspire love (such as arranged marriage, rivarly, etc.)
- On-the-run (spies, fugitives, so on)
- Recovering from injury (I've got an amputation plot bunny running around)

And that should be enough to get us started! Now, for some actual plot ideas.

• (Victorian) A woman's husband dies in a horrible accident shortly after they both moved out to the country. She doesn't have the money nor the will to travel back home. A widower takes her hand in marriage to support her, while also gaining some welcome help at home. (If this sounds familiar, the beginning is heavily based on Love Comes Softly, but I haven't seen the movie in the while and have no intention to rehash the plot.)
  • (Modern) A person with few friends gets into a car accident in which the arm and leg on one side of their body is crushed, and requires amputation. Throughout the resulting hospitalisation and depression, only one or two friends stick around to help them through it.
  • (Medieval values, not necessarily medieval times.) Two people from rivaling fiefdoms are married off to secure an alliance against a greater evil. Neither of them is an heir. Amidst their loathing for being treated as pawns and each other, they must force a smile to their parents and the public, or risk the alliance crumbling.
Finally, some limits: abusive relationships with no relief, gaslighting, watersports, scat, needles.

Things I am okay roleplaying (though some require the right context): rape, murder, injury, some BDSM, cheating.

I like to take a physically submissive role, though this will change from time to time depending on mood. It is always okay to tell me if you need to dial it back a bit or ask me if I'm doing all right. Sometimes when a roleplay gets intense it can be difficult to know what your partner really feels.

Reactions: Sasha