• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"What didn't he do, more like. He just gets on my last nerve. He does it purposely to irritate me. I'm sure he just wants a reaction, which I deny him constantly. I won't stoop to his pathetic level. I see this as a challenge, a test of my patience. So far, I think I've done rather well," she praised herself quietly, gesturing the shorter woman to take a seat at the rickety old table while she started to prepare the tea. It was a slow, laborious process that was only made worth it when the tea was produced; it was of fine quality and always seemed to calm Marie down - and she really needed it right now.

"I just dislike him immensely. I don't hate him, that's a word I'd rather not use, but... dislike. I dislike him. My parents like him, though, so I won't ever be rid of him. Father Raul gives my advice on how to deal with challenging presences, so I'll have to visit his office in the chapel after this. He's very helpful," she smiled, a small twinkle in her eye as she thought about the man. Her thoughts were 'impure', as the other nuns would say, but Marie saw them as perfectly natural.

She was a young woman who was simply having thoughts about another man - it was hardly like she was acting on them. Her thoughts weren't a crime, so she didn't feel guilty for their existence.

"Has he even arrived yet? I do want to see him before he goes through confessions with the villagers."

"You know he's always here so early. I don't know how he does it every morning. I like how devoted he is to his position." Stated the nun proudly. "I believe he's a good replacement for our last father." She stated, doing a cross over her body as she talked about it. She then grabbed her cup of warm tea, happily enjoying the rich and warm flavor.

"You know, I applaud you. You aren't losing your nerve with this man. God will punish him for being so cruel. And you say he's our age? Well...My mother told me boys mature slower than us girls. So, he's just a child really. That's why he's so childish. Maybe he's acting this way because he fancies you. My other also said boys who are mean to girls usually have a crush on them...I wouldn't be surprised, you are so beautiful." Sighed Bella.

The nun saw Marie as one of the most gorgeous women. She was tall and skinny like a ballerina, and she moved with grace and elegance. Her face looked like something out of a painting, and while she had one colored eye it was beautiful. She was beautiful.

"You're usually the smartest one here, Bella, but he doesn't care for me enough to even offer a compliment, so the chances of him liking me in that way are slim. Pigs will fly first, I assure you. Besides, it's useless having a crush on a nun, isn't it? I might not have chosen this profession myself, but I... am dedicated to it. I won't be considering romantic entanglements now I've devoted myself to God," she declared easily, even if it really was all words. She meant none of it, but had easily perfected the chatter the nuns expected from her. She sounded and looked the part, as divine and pure as any other nun-- but really? Her thoughts weren't pure, her behaviour to Bastian wasn't indicative of a kind woman, and she barely cared about religion itself.

If she could get away with kissing someone she liked, she'd do it. This wasn't the way she wanted to live her life, even if she was genuinely fearful of running away. She'd thought about it, but her parents had manipulated her so much that she needed to be near them, just so she felt safe. Running away and being alone was the worst thing imaginable, even if that was the one solution to her problems.

"I should get to the church," she admitted, sighing contently after the cup of tea. "Are you joining me or do you have something else to do?"