Decayed world (zombie apocalypse roleplay)

ArachneShade

Just a random polish guy in army uniform.
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Online Availability
It's complicated.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Horror, sci-fi,
So hello there!

I was looking for someone who wants to write zombie apocalypse roleplay for LONG term.

World rules can be discussed in pm, I'm ready to hear (or maybe read) new ideas and discuss them. Communication is basically a fundamental thing about roleplay, right?

If it comes to mine writing style it's a few liners at least one paragraph, honestly it depends on the situation in roleplay.
Just don't expect me to write a long novel, I don't expect you to do that either.

I don't have any big expectations I just want a roleplay parter.

If you're interested write to me!

If you are okay with writing with someone who is a bit rusty but coming back, I think I can post for sure once a week but otherwise its purely based on how much time I have that week. Than I would be interested in what kind of zombie world you want to rp in. I KNOW how hard it is to try to find a good zombie apocalypse partner, one I'm also always trying to find myself.

I can write a novel at the beginning because I love world building. My posts tend to average 1-3 paragraphs depending on what you give me as well. I would love to know exactly what you are looking for in this zombie world and what kind of stories you want to happen in it.

PM if I sound like a possible fit you are willing to consider, thanks!