• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

descriptive fandom & original roleplays

KelsVince

kels. 24. doing my best
hello all! i am newer to this website, i came from quotev, and one of my friends recommended i check this out. that being said, my name is kelsey, but prefer to go by kels, i am twenty-four years old, and i use she/her pronouns. i will only roleplay with people who are eighteen plus, so please do not engage if you are under the age of eighteen. i am seeking people who are understanding that i may not be able to get online daily to respond; i work a full time job, and can't get online until the weekend most of the time. this is also if i don't have anything going during the weekend; i will communicate when i will be off though. i absolutely love to plot, so please be prepared to gush over our characters. i get excited, and may talk your ear off!

i will keep this kind short and sweet, so please read through my fandoms below (if there is a love interest i prefer, i will put them in parenthesis). i will also list my triggers.

TRIGGERS
- unaliving oneself
- self-harm
- sa

FANDOMS

(VIDEO GAMES)

- Resident Evil
- Yakuza
- Silent Hill (Henry Townshend)
- Until Dawn (Michael Munroe)

(TV SHOWS)
- Criminal Minds (Spencer Reid)
- Sons of Anarchy
- Stranger Things (Steve Harrington)
- Supernatural

(MOVIES/LITERATURE)
- House of Wax (Nick Jones)
- Maple Hills Series
- One Direction (Harry Styles)
- The Warriors (1979, not the cats.) (Swan)
- Off Campus Series

FOR ORIGINAL ROLEPLAYS, I PREFER TO DO MODERN ONES.

some of my favorite tropes/plots for roleplay include:
- fake dating
- enemies to lovers
- zombie apocalypse
- hockey player x ice skater

this isn't all of them, so please feel free to message me with any plot ideas you may have!

Back