Double Trouble

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Of course!" Sonia smiled easily as she settled in, glad as always to give to others, and especially people she hoped would become their friends. "I'm glad you guys came!

Reed sat up a little straighter as they all sat down, turning his attention away from the nearby plants to actually focus on the conversation, though he was not as likely to start it off as Sonia was. He wasn't truly sure what to say to them, after all. Just as Rosie seemed nervous talking to Sonia, Reed was uncertain about how to broach the topic of both their vigilante work, and their work on her shows. For a little while, he just stayed quiet and let Sonia do the talking, given she was better at it than he was.

"Thank you!" Sonia said brightly when Rosie complimented her, open and friendly. "I love yours too!" She set her phone gently aside on the table next to Reed's, as if to prove she was giving attention to Rosie and Taku, not to it, and when he embarrassed the other girl only shook her head at him and gave her an understanding, amused sort of smile. "It's okay, really. I know it's weird to talk to somebody you've only seen in videos before, so it's okay to be nervous, but you really don't have to be. I promise I'm just a person, not a walking online personality."

Reed gave a soft little huff that could've been laughter, looking over at her and resting his cheek on a hand. "You should see her before she has her coffee, the morning after a show. Then she's more like a slug."

She rolled her eyes and gave him a little smack on the shoulder but couldn't really argue. "Speaking of videos! I looked at some of your stuff after you messaged me, Rosie - your voice is really pretty! Your songs make me want to dance!"

"She did dance." He murmured, turning his eyes to the menu as if he hadn't seen it enough times to memorize it, trying to decide what to eat. "Almost killed me this morning."

"You should know better than to walk by when there's music on and I'm doing dishes." She insisted with a haughty little lift of her chin and hand to her chest, then broke out of the joking posture to give a sheepish little laugh. "I get carried away sometimes. I may or may not have been washing a knife at the wrong moment. . ." She gave her head a little shake to dismiss the thought, waving a hand as if to brush it out of the air between them. "Anyway. Your music is really nice! We should do a song together some time, or a TikTok or something. It'd be fun!"

Last edited: