Excuse my curiosity but, what are cover presets?

Loveless

With an ever-bleeding heart...
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10 AM to 12 PM (BRT)
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Agender
  5. No Preferences
Genres
I'm mostly used to Modern-Fantasy and things with some level of Slice of Life to them, though I'm willing to try anything even dice RP. I do think my fight scenes read a bit odd though, it's a work in progress... I also have a penchant for Comedy.
So yeah, that. I just want to know what it does or if I can even use it... I just noticed it was a never before seem function (at least for me) and got curious about it, even more, when the window with 'none' on it popped up. Is it something for me or just a function I should ignore for now? And if I should ignore it, will it ever do anything in the future?

Thanks for the attention and sorry about all the nagging questions, I'm just a very curious individual sometimes u.u

I think they must just be preset images you can choose from to use as your profile cover, but it doesn't seem like Iwaku has any uploaded.

Reactions: Kitti
You can always upload your own background cover images. :)

Yeah, we could upload "stock" images for people to use as covers, if we wanted. It's just a way of showing individual flair though so we don't have any presets loaded.

Reactions: Loveless
Ah, Gotcha! Thanks for sating my curiosity o/

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti