3. Adept
  4. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi
Longtime roleplayer looking to branch out and explore other options due to some dissatisfaction with another site. Not certain how deeply I'll integrate around here as of yet, however I do hope to try and find some new writing partners all the same.

I'm primarily an adult-themed roleplayer with a penchant for fantasy and science fiction. I love playing as non-human characters and utilizing writing as a form of escapism from the dreadful mess that is reality. These days I'm primarily focused on system-based roleplays however as I find the lack of certainty and the whims of fate brought upon by dice rolls to be more interesting than always having exactly what is desired occur through freeform.

Doesn't hurt that I'm a giant nerd and I enjoy the process of building characters in rule systems almost as much as actually playing as them.

Welcome to Iwaku

I hope you'll find waht you're looking for

PS: If you like I can PM you my (old) eRP asvert and see if it tickles your fancy ;3

Longtime roleplayer looking to branch out and explore other options due to some dissatisfaction with another site. Not certain how deeply I'll integrate around here as of yet, however I do hope to try and find some new writing partners all the same.

I'm primarily an adult-themed roleplayer with a penchant for fantasy and science fiction. I love playing as non-human characters and utilizing writing as a form of escapism from the dreadful mess that is reality. These days I'm primarily focused on system-based roleplays however as I find the lack of certainty and the whims of fate brought upon by dice rolls to be more interesting than always having exactly what is desired occur through freeform.

Doesn't hurt that I'm a giant nerd and I enjoy the process of building characters in rule systems almost as much as actually playing as them.
Yet another refugee. Welcome.

Welcome to Iwaku

I hope you'll find waht you're looking for

PS: If you like I can PM you my (old) eRP asvert and see if it tickles your fancy ;3
Sure Paula, I'll certainly take a look if you want to send it my way.

And thanks tsukasa. I had somewhat been meaning to branch out anyway but this seemed a good opportunity to make some attempts considering the circumstances.

Welcome to Iwaku! How you find what you're looking for and have fun as you do it! :)

Welcome to Iwaku! \o/
You can always try the Group Section to find some people for system-based roleplays. Or the Redstar Group Section.
I've seen some GM's here and there. : 3

welcome to iwaku!

be sure to check out the newbie nav and if you have any additional questions be on the look out for staff, we have green names!

may all your rping dreams and fantasies come true ✨

Hello hello!

Welcome to iwaku, I don't think you'll regret checking out the site. There's plenty of partners to be had here! Always sad to hear about previous sites not working out, but we are glad you found your way here! I hope you find what you're looking for and wish you luck in all your writing endeavors 🤍

Happy Writing!

Reactions: Lord DreamCrusher