• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
F

F0XTR0T

F0XTR0T's Fancy Search!

Hello!
Hello! :D I'm F0XTR0T and, I guess this is my partner search thread?

I just joined the site a little while ago, and with the free time I now have, I've been able to use it more! Which is why I've decided to post to see if anyone else would want to write with me, aha. ^_^
Do's and Dont's..?
I don't want to be too restrictive cause then I don't think anyone would wanna join me >.< But I do have a small little list. I hope this isn't too much to ask, eep...
SFW: I um... am not comfortable writing smut... sorry >.< Fading to black is where I'll most likely keep myself. Because of this I don't care how old you are, the more the merrier, aha!
Romance: I only really take too FxF, not being,erm, entirely straight myself. I tend to play a variety of characters and dislike sub x dom roles. But this will never be the main focus of my plot...
Detail: I don't ask for a whole lot, as long as you give me something to work with in the post I think I'm good...
Genres: Fantasy both modern and medieval
Ideas!
Just some things I've thought of that might be fun, comment below or send me a PM if anything catches your eye, aha!
Races!
Vampires
Werewolves
Merfolk
And of course, humans.
(Flexible depending upon the Rp, of course... I just like playing these best!)

Pairings
Supernatural x Supernatural
Supernatural x Human
Roommate x Roommate
Teacher x Student
Innocent x Guilty
Gay x Closet
Ex x Ex
Ex x Ex's Lover/Spouse
Ex's Wife x Ex's Wife

New Werewolf/Vampire x Sire
- A was found trespassing either accidentally or purposefully, either why the pack/coven isn't happy and B is forced to either turn or kill A.

- A was out at night, leading to a hunting accident with B having mistook A for someone or something else.

Werewolf x Werewolf
- A and B are from opposing packs and are either forced to work together or something like they.

- Slice of life pack dynamics

Werewolf/Vampire x human
- A is a werewolf/vampire hunter and B is a werewol/vampire, the two are unknowingly romantically involved.

Vampire x Werewolf
- A and B were either romantically involved at one point, are siblings, or close friends. They haven't seen each other for a long time and try to hide what they're become from the other.

- On the run from a coven and pack

Vampire x Human
- Vampire apocalypse causes humans to become secondary, lowering their quality of life. A comes into possession of B, but something more develops.

Settings
Modern
Medieval
Victorian (craving!)
Futuristic maybe?

Suggest things? :D
Coded by: @F0XTR0T :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay you speak my language in more than one way!

So! I would love to talk merfolks. Been craving a long time.. sane with vampires and werewolves! I'm up for anything and everything medieval and fantasy. Let me know if interested!

Also roommate x roommate could be cool!

I have a pair of plots if you're interested.
I am if you, if you wouldn't mind sharing, aha! :D
Okay you speak my language in more than one way!

So! I would love to talk merfolks. Been craving a long time.. sane with vampires and werewolves! I'm up for anything and everything medieval and fantasy. Let me know if interested!

Also roommate x roommate could be cool!
Merfolk unknowningly being roommates...? Suddenly came to mind, eep. Maybe send a Pm so we can discuss more? :)

I'm super open for a werewolf to human or two werewolves plot if you want

Hiya! I have some ideas for a vampire-character if you'd still like to do one of those plots. :) I'm fairly flexible though, pretty much all your ideas and pairings are right up my alley. :D

Back