(F4M) โ˜… Fruits Basket โ˜… : Our Forbidden Promise (Seeking Literate/Advanced Lit Writers)

Valerie

๐™‘๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
ใ€ ๐€ ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ โ€ฆ ใ€‘

โ๐‘ฐ'๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’•. ๐‘จ๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“. ๐‘ฐ'๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’๐’๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’• ๐’‚๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’•; ๐’‚๐’ ๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’๐’‚๐’ ๐’”๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’–๐’๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ. ๐‘ฐ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’†๐’๐’š ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’๐’๐’˜, ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’…๐’†๐’”๐’‘๐’‚๐’Š๐’“. ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’˜๐’‚๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’Š๐’…๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’†.โž

๐‘พ๐’๐’“๐’…๐’” ๐’”๐’‘๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‚ ๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ-๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•, ๐’๐’๐’”๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’š๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’‡๐’๐’๐’๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’…. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’‚๐’ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’š, ๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’ˆ๐’๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’š ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’๐’๐’†. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’‚๐’ ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’†โ€ฆ

๐‘ถ๐’–๐’“ ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’” ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’ ๐’•๐’๐’˜๐’, ๐’”๐’˜๐’Š๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’”๐’†๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’”, ๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’”, ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’…๐’†๐’†๐’‘ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’‚๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’…๐’” . . .

Locals have heard fleeting rumors about the distinguished Sohma Family. But only its members know the truth. The year is 2004. Now a freshman in college, Muse A is on track to fulfill the rest of their predetermined future: become heir to the family estate, marry a preapproved imperial university postgraduate, and produce a litter of babies. With everything their parents have sacrificed to make their cushy life an actuality, Muse A is soon faced with the complicated realities of living outside their bubble. And when self-doubt sneaks in, their new life begins to fall apart.

Doomed to carry the emotional and psychological weight of the Sohma family's generational "Zodiac Curse," becoming closely familiar with anyone outside of their family is a terrifying prospect for Muse A. This is because they risk the chance of exposing a dangerous secret.

Excluding the members within their circle, if hugged by someone of the opposite sex, Muse A, as well as those afflicted by the curse will, transform into their respective Chinese Zodiac animal.

Enter Muse B โ€” an ordinary peer. Little do they know that their life is about be upended in the most unusual of ways after a chance encounter with Muse A. When Muse B discovers Muse A's secret, Muse A quickly realizes that they have put their entire family in jeopardy. Despite this known fact, the two begin to meet regularly until suddenly, their budding friendship becomes an intense attraction neither of them expected.

They were never meant to meet again. But fate had other plans, giving way to a forbidden romance that forms an unbreakable bond. So much hangs in the balance as they fight to stay together to defend their relationship. One night is all it took and their lives were changed forever.

As scandals and cruelty threaten to tear the two apart by force, both muses must overcome obstacle after obstacle. As their story careens toward an explosive and shocking discovery, only one thing is certain: A love this devastating has no happy ending . . .

A few things about this RP: This is a 1x1 OC only RP. No canons. Same universe, totally different characters and completely different plotline. While our take on the story will still maintain the same supernatural elements and other information pertinent to Fruits Basket, do keep in mind that this roleplay will not be a retelling of events that have already occurred in the series between previously established characters. Let's make this story our own!! The general idea is that one of us will play a human with no previous connections to the Sohma family and the other one of us will play either the Rat or the Cat Zodiac with whom the human attends the same college/university with. We will discuss more upon arrival. If you find yourself interested, please feel free to send me a message here or via PMs and I will get back to you ASAP with my ideas and a further, in-depth explanation about the roleplay. We can establish our characters, who wants which roles, how we plan to introduce or OCs, etc. etc!

โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ

โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š

โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š หšโœฉ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โœฉ

โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โœซ

โ”Š โ”Š ๏ธŽโœง

โ”Š โ”Š โœฏ

โ”Š . หš

ใ€ ABOUT ME ใ€‘

๐—›๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ, ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ! My name is Valerie. I'm 18 years old, female, and looking for a long-term male writer (or female writers who can play convincing male characters) to roleplay with.

This roleplay is strictly FxM (with myself portraying the role of the female character) so please don't inquire about or request pairings that deviate from that.

I don't double โ€” this is non-negotiable โ€” but I'm more than happy to write side characters of either gender to help move the story along!

I enjoy taking on as many partners as I can manage, which means that even if you happen to come across my request at a later date, I'm likely still looking!

As your roleplaying partner, I'll update my status if I think I'll be delayed for a while. I do work and go to school, so my hours and availability change frequently; sometimes I'll have three days off in a row, other times I will have full 5-10 hour shifts. All I ask for is your patience during that time frame. I will gladly afford you the same courtesy!

I'm a big fan of romance and using face claims, and I'm the type to make pinterest boards, spam you with gifs, headcanons, and send you a playlist full of songs dedicated to our characters! I'm easily excited by the idea our OCs being cute or getting into trouble. I live for these sorts of things, honestly.

Some OOC talk is appreciated, but not required! I'm introvert-friendly. As long as we can communicate effectively about our story, the rest is a non-issue.

I'm in this for the long haul. I want a story that can take us up to a year to complete, and I've got the patience and stamina to do it. I'm not here for quick and easy stories. Give me big plots or give me DEATH.

โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š

โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š หšโœฉ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โœฉ

โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โœซ

โ”Š โ”Š ๏ธŽโœง

โ”Š โ”Š โœฏ

โ”Š . หš

ใ€ MY REQUIREMENTS / IMPORTANT NOTES ใ€‘

๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™–๐™ญ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š, ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™– ๐™›๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™ก ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ก๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ.

( ๐Ÿญ ) MINORS DNI. First and foremost โ€” I refuse to write with minors. Too much of a risk. That is to protect THEM as much as ME. All it takes is ONE bad interaction in PMs. I am not an "adult-ist." I don't think I'm better than anyone, I don't think that minors are stupid OR that they can't RP/aren't literate. I'm sure they're cool. I JUST DON'T WANT TO BE AROUND THEM. So please don't be deceptive about your age if you intend to roleplay with me.

( ๐Ÿฎ ) BE NICE AND BE INVESTED - The most important rule for me when it comes to roleplaying with someone is having fun. So all I ask is for a partner who is friendly, invested and contributes to the story. If I feel like I have to step on eggshells around you or if I feel like I am having to do all the work, then you're not the person I am looking for.

( ๐Ÿฏ ) QUALITY OVER QUANTITY - As long as you are trying your best, that's all I can really ask for. As an advanced literate writer, I welcome all types of writers/roleplayers. But I feel like I should set up some sort of boundary, so all I ask for as a bare minimum is two full paragraphs. ABSOLUTELY NO ONE LINERS.

( ๐Ÿฐ ) PASSIVE ROLEPLAY โ€” Be Proactive and Not Reactive. I'm a little strict with this rule, but for good reason, I would think. You must be able to introduce new ideas throughout the roleplay. Make suggestions, throw out new concepts, press for conflict โ€” be actively engaged! I am not a game master, and I do not intend to act as one. Carrying the development of a plot is a two-person responsibility. Nothing is completely up to one writer. I'll end my point by saying that all I want is a partner who doesn't mind doing the heavy-lifting when needed.

( ๐Ÿฑ ) RESPECT MY RULES REGARDING MATURE/NSFW CONTENT - I'm looking for all types of relationships - romantic, platonic, family, friends, enemies, and everything in between! That being said, while mature themes will be in my plots, and are even encouraged, there needs to be good chemistry between our characters before ERP occurs! As a lover of slowburn, it should evolve naturally and it has to be consensual. Both parties have to be conscenting adults and I will never do incest or underage sex. Overall, our story must be story based, not smut based.

( ๐Ÿฒ ) GRAMMAR/SPELLING - I am by no means a grammar nazi and in no way perfect in regards to grammar and spelling: I use way too many ellipses, tend to ramble, and don't review my posts as often as I should. But it is something that bothers me when I see people roleplaying and talking like they put no basic care into their writing. If - on multiple occasions - I have to read through a post multiple times to decipher what someone is trying to say โ€ฆ it won't last long. Anyhow, this is to say that I'm not going to lose my mind of you make a couple of mistakes here and there. Trust me, I'm prone to them too!

(๐Ÿณ) MULTIPLE CHARACTERS - I really enjoy when multiple personalities, backstories and motivations come together to shape the plot into something interesting. Don't get me wrong, I get the importance of main protagonists. But think of your favorite books, movies and games - many of them don't have just one character, right? So while this one is more of a preference than a rule, I'd really like to have a partner who can write several characters appropriately. 2-3 as the bare minimum.

(๐Ÿด) PLEASE BE COMMUNICATIVE - This one isโ€ฆ pretty straightforward! More to be discussed upon your arrival!