• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for the IC to start up. My first post is probably gonna be lengthy.

Well, we aren't meeting up together for a few posts.

But that's fine!

Well, we aren't meeting up together for a few posts.

But that's fine!
Yeah, that was the reasoning behind why the post will be lengthy. There'll be a few timeskips in it to show why he's in Japan in the first place and all that (because he's originally from Seattle), as well as a bit of interaction between him and his Fixer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, I love SR. The setting is just so damn nice, and it hits all of my loves right on the point.

I am sorry guys. I am.....

why don't any of you have Skype? This would have made making a character so much easier. Errr....I'll have the finished thing done tonight or tomorrow morning. You already seen I was halfway with this.

I do have skype, but I've been dealing with a chest cold, which has sucked. Makes the whole VOIP thing kinda hard.

I do have skype, but I've been dealing with a chest cold, which has sucked. Makes the whole VOIP thing kinda hard.

I forgot. lol. Should have it in the morning. Is falling asleep right now

Sometimes I hate the fact that I am not patient.
I'm not a patient person as well.

I could post the IC, and Clyde could join in when he wants to.

Alright, so, I have a bunch of school today, and then I start Driver's Ed tonight, so, I'll work on the IC ecvery chance I can get. Sorry it wasn't up over the weekend. I got lazy, and took some time to play Skyrim.

Alright, so, I have a bunch of school today, and then I start Driver's Ed tonight, so, I'll work on the IC ecvery chance I can get. Sorry it wasn't up over the weekend. I got lazy, and took some time to play Skyrim.
It's cool. My net got shut off for a few days, so I'm somewhat disappointed that it isn't up yet, but also relieved that I didn't miss the start of it lol

Reading the Shadowrun wiki:

The following year, North Korea retaliated with nuclear missile strikes against Japan. All of the missiles failed to detonate.

Even in fiction, North Korea still sucks.

Get hyped, btw. I plan to post the IC at some point tonight.

My character should be done about the same time too. I am sorry I been all over the place with the bajillion other RPs I am in and I am trying to spare time between them. Also I am nursing my sprained wrist from all of the writing I been doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.