• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

catalyst

yours truly
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
weekends for sure, weekdays vary
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
Genres
Romance, fantasy (high, modern, medieval, whatevs), modern, darker themes, slice-of-life, fandom, adventure, etc. I'm pretty much open to anything so just throw any plot ideas you may have my way.
So first thing's first, I apologize if this thread is awful to look at. I am currently on summer break and need some RPs in my life. I'd like to get something rolling as fast as possible because I will be unavailable for 2-3 weeks beginning at the end of this month (going abroad, waow). But hopefully that doesn't scare you because I don't have much going on after I come home, so I will return to our RP, I promise.

I do MxM and MxF, any role, and the RP can but does not have to involve mature/sexual scenes. However, romance is pretty much required. This doesn't mean that it has to show up right away - we can do a slow burn, but I would like romance. Below are some of my ideas, but feel free to pitch any you have. Take a look at my RP resume and/or please message me if you have questions or are interested.

Water Walkers
Story:
Centuries ago, there were those who possessed the ability to live in the depths of the sea and on land. They went between the two without trouble until suddenly, one by one, they all seemed to disappear. By the time people noticed how little their numbers were, it was decidedly too late to do anything about it. Something had happened to them - was done to them, yet no one said a word.

One day, a couple found a young boy unconscious on the beach, seemingly having washed ashore. They took him in and raised him as their own, and kept him from the sea at all costs. In the back of their minds, they always had a suspicion about what had happened to the water walkers, and they weren't about to risk having anything happen to their child who had so strangely been able to survive in the sea.

But parents can never protect their children from everything. The young boy had grown into a young man who, having always been a little afraid of the vastness of the ocean, was also so drawn to it that he could no longer ignore the peculiar longing in his chest.Thus the discovery of the first water walker in generations.

I am interested in playing the role of the aforementioned water walker, so I am not entirely sure who your character would be and where they would come in. Could be a female water walker in hiding or something. Or a guy. I'm not even really sure yet on what happened to the original water walkers so... I am totally open to ideas, twists, and what-have-yous if you want to flesh this bad boy out.

Captured (many possibilities) The ever-so-loved cliche of captured/hostage and their captor. Could be:
  • Conqueror/Warlord x Captured Citizen with a Secret || MxF or MxM; MC would most likely be caught during the initial plunder of their land and catches YC's eye in some way. As such, he/she is taken by YC as his newly prized possession/wife/husband. I'm still working on MC's secret; it may be that he/she possesses magical abilities, could be that he is actually a she or vice-versa. YC can be an irritable or a closed off man, idk. the more angst the better, right?
  • Warlord's Servant/Warlord's Bodyguard x Captured Citizen with a Secret || MxF or MxM; Same as above, except YC is the Warlord's most trusted Servant/Bodyguard.
  • Head/Heir of a Mage Clan x Recruiter/Rival Head Mage/Whatever || MxM or MxF. I have a bit of an idea for this, but need help creating.
  • A gentle and gradual (but possibly complex) romance between owner and servant/slave (MxF but you may persuade me for MxM).
Say Yes.
An elf about as self-centered as he looks and an unruly (maybe a brute of a) man who won't take no for an answer in romancing him. Could be colleagues, teammates, etc.

Dragon Age: Inquisition - I would play Lavellan and you would play Solas. pls.

As mentioned before, please message me if you are at all interested!