From the Shadows

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

KJDarKnight

The Terrible
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
Mostly free on the weekends and evenings (AZ Time)
Writing Levels
Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Primarily Prefer Female, No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Somewhat aggressive but I like my partner to contribute too. I can be passive sometimes and I can also be very aggressive (I'll burn out if my partner doesn't contribute to plot though)
Favorite Genres
I'm game for almost anything, just ask
Genre You DON'T Like
overly fluffy sweet stuff, furry
Ruby's paws were already hog tied. She wriggled and struggled against the rope, not able to bite for the muzzle around her snout but she could yip showing her distress.

Mathias did the rolling trick again and caught one of them under his weight and crushed him. That left three but they seemed to think better of the fight and ran off into the tree's. Mathias quickly rolled back to his feet and went to Ruby, pulling at the ropes with his teeth. With the arrow still lodge in him he couldn't shift forms

Greenie

Here in the Void
SECURITY DEPARTMENT
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Female, Androgynous, Primarily Prefer Female
Passive.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Supernatural, Horror
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi
Haala cursed under her breath as she watched the three Fath escape into the trees. She looked to Mathias and then to the trees again. Part of her wanted to run after and kill the nasty bastards, but who knew whether there were more of them waiting further in the forest, perhaps reinforcement. Hurriedly putting away her bow, she ran over to the wolf and his cub, getting down on her knees to pull the projectile out of Mathias.​
"You sure like getting poked by sharp things," she muttered to him humorlessly as she tossed it aside. Once that was done, she pulled her dagger from under her belt and sawed away at the ropes tying Ruby's legs. "There you go, little one. Up, we need to get out of here."​

KJDarKnight

The Terrible
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Adaptable
Somewhat aggressive but I like my partner to contribute too. I can be passive sometimes and I can also be very aggressive (I'll burn out if my partner doesn't contribute to plot though)
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
"Wasn't exactly the plan" Mathias replied, grimacing when she pulled the arrow out though did not otherwise react to the pain, his focus on Ruby.

The pup shifted forms as soon as she could and hugged her father around the neck crying and shaking.

Mathias shifted to his human form as well and held her "shh I've got you" he picked her up as he stood, favoring his right leg.

"Our den isn't far. You're welcome to join us until the threat passes" they will probably sweep the entire area and move further North"

Greenie

Here in the Void
SECURITY DEPARTMENT
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Passive.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi
"That's what they all say," Haala replied in response to Mathias' first comment. Seeing him in his human form once more, she could see he was probably a though and resilient man, and the injury to his leg should heal up just fine if he made sure to take care of it.​
She paused at the offer, unsure of whether to accept. It wasn't as if she didn't trust him; she wouldn't have busted her behind if she thought he was going to sell her out. What worried her was whether his den was actually safe of not.​
After a little hesitation she finally nodded. "Fine," she replied. "But just til the coast clears. I need to return to my den. It's not safe here any longer... I'm going to have to collect my things and figure out what to do next."​

KJDarKnight

The Terrible
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Adaptable
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Mathias nodded "the least I can offer you is shelter until the storm passes and the coast is clear" he could smell it in the air. It was going to be a long hard winter for all of them.

Mathias started leading the way, Ruby in his arms and a bit of a limp but he seemed to be managing it just fine.

Greenie

Here in the Void
SECURITY DEPARTMENT
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Passive.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi
Haala followed after the pair, though she wasn't too pleased. The game she had caught was ruined, the village she'd wanted to trade with attacked, and goodness knew what was going to happen next. It was all well and good if she was safe and sound... but she felt guilty for the others, those who were less fortunate. Not all humans were miserable miscreants- the villagers weren't. Sure, they didn't know what she truly was, but she certainly knew they were sympathetic to the king's enemies.​
Obviously that hadn't been on the downlow though.
She let out an unsatisfied sigh before shifting to her cat form, ears up and at the alert for any more attacks.​

KJDarKnight KJDarKnight

KJDarKnight

The Terrible
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Adaptable
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
It didn't take all that long to get back to their hidy whole in the woods. He set Ruby down so she could climb down into the hole hidden in bushes.

"It's not much but it's home" he said, letting the cat go ahead while he gathered up some branches and things to cover the entrance to their den

Greenie

Here in the Void
SECURITY DEPARTMENT
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Passive.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi
Haala was cautious as she entered, and it was clear to see. She didn't particularly like to enter others places of rest, and especially someone she didn't know for more than a few moments. However, it wasn't like she had a choice, and the werewolf was being kind enough to share his family's dwelling with her.​
"It's fine," she replied as she slunk in. A quick glance showed it was larger than her den, but not by much. "Hopefully it won't be long before they leave..." She sat down next to the den wall, seeming tense. "All those people... it seems wrong to leave them at the hands of those monsters." The bitterness in her voice, even in their minds, was clear to hear.​

KJDarKnight KJDarKnight

KJDarKnight

The Terrible
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Adaptable
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Mathias covered the entry as he came inside, glancing over at her.

"I wish there was more I could do for them...." he glanced at Ruby, he had a responsibility to take care of her. She came first.

He moved to one side of the den where he had built shelves into the wall. "Here I've got some jerky. Nothing fresh I'm afraid." He changed the subject as he pulled out some for each of them.

Ruby eagerly took hers as it was handed to her

Greenie

Here in the Void
SECURITY DEPARTMENT
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Passive.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi
"I understand," Haala replied. She couldn't expect a man with a child to head out after others. He had a responsibility to his daughter and being led away from that would be wrong. She on the other hand had no such obligations. People said vengeance was not something to pursue in life, but after having lost yet another sanctuary to the mad king, the werecat had reached her limit.​

She kept her thoughts quiet though. Shifting back to her humanoid form, she took the offered jerky with a grateful nod. "Thank you," she intoned. "We can't be picky, food's hard enough to come by."​

KJDarKnight KJDarKnight