Fundraiser: Kitti's Crafts

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering we already have 2 k after 7 days, I think we'll make it. JORICK'S CLOWN FIESTA WILL BE A THING! WOOOH *Hosts a party FIESTA way too early*

FTFY.

• Useful
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Kitti and Jorick
IF YOU LOVE YOUR OWL MOTHER STOP DONATING RIGHT NOW! ;__; WE HAVE ENOUGH FOR IWAKU THIS YEAR! IT'S FINE!

Otherwise I have to put in a honker button too. T_T

IF YOU LOVE YOUR OWL MOTHER STOP DONATING RIGHT NOW! ;__; WE HAVE ENOUGH FOR IWAKU THIS YEAR! IT'S FINE!

Otherwise I have to put in a honker button too. T_T
I think everyone will appreciate the honker button :D

• Haha
Reactions: Straix and junebug
In the saddening event we don't reach "CLOWN FIESTA" status, does that website extension Stylish or w/e Stylus! have the capability to add such sort of custom themeing? :thoenking:

Given how much I love rainbows...

I'm down for Clown Fiesta :bsmile:

@Diana

After six attempts where that site insists I am not filling in a nonexistent captcha, I am just giving you hex codes. >:[

#CC0000
#EFBFBF
#626E62

@Diana If clown fiesta happens, would Buttercorn reawaken?

Reactions: Indabayou
I'd like to gift my owl card to @SkittlesAndSpike :D

I wasn't sure whether to rate your post a sob and give a ton of hearts in a reply, or to rate your post a heart and give a bunch of sobbing hearts in a reply. So I'll do both! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:"D thank you Greenie! :heart: :heart:

• Haha
Reactions: Greenie
I wasn't sure whether to rate your post a sob and give a ton of hearts in a reply, or to rate your post a heart and give a bunch of sobbing hearts in a reply. So I'll do both! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:"D thank you Greenie! :heart: :heart:
Haha, You're Welcome! :bsmile:

• Love
Reactions: Spekkun
  • Haha
Reactions: Pahn and Kitti
Buttercorn has nothing to do with clowns or fiestas and we should all be GLAD. >:[

My donor status should... go to someone else lmao I need to figure out who. 8D

I just love Iwaku, guys. Last fundraiser I donated a lovely $11.39

This time...

*cries for my bank account*

I'm actually fine, I promise, I just don't normally spend this much money at one time lol

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
I just love Iwaku, guys. Last fundraiser I donated a lovely $11.39

This time...

*cries for my bank account*

I'm actually fine, I promise, I just don't normally spend this much money at one time lol
The clowns draw ever closer...

Hoo boy, the Clown Fiesta is drawing ever closer. This is me watching the donation total rise. 8D
unN9obb.gif

Hoo boy, the Clown Fiesta is drawing ever closer. This is me watching the donation total rise. 8D
unN9obb.gif
Your hair is absolutely fantastic :P

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jorick
Status
Not open for further replies.