Furry oc Fantasy 1x1 long term rp

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

kokokerome

Edgebabby
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Online Availability
Usually at night every day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Futanari
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, modern
Hello! I'm koko! I'm a 23 year old artist and writer! Fair warning, I'm not new to roleplay but I took a 5 year break from it and I want to get back into the hobby.

I'm a busy bee and I know many others are so don't feel rushed to respond. I do prefer quick responses but I won't harass you over it or anything. I do though prefer semi-lit to literate roleplay styles at the very least.

I'm an adult and I don't do non erotic/nsfw rps so I expect for you to be 18+ as well.

I'm looking for a fantasy furry roleplay with my oc
Lily
I'm a hopeless romantic so romance is a requirement, and so is the fantasy setting. I'm pretty much out of plots but if you have so ideas lmk. Otherwise I don't mind coming up with something or discussing it together.

And lastly! If the rp is good enough and I see the chemistry between the characters I'll 100% draw them.
Anyways! feel free to send me a message and include a small intro, plus what oc you're using! i hope you have a wonderful day/night! <3

Attachments

• Untitled605_20230728203628.png
    Untitled605_20230728203628.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 5