2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Girl in the Red Hood is a dark fantasy, action, and horror comic book written by me. Having the freedom to explore this narrative without the constraints of mainstream publisher expectations has allowed me to stay true to my vision. The result is a raw, gritty, and unapologetically violent experience that delves deep into the human psyche. While the violence, gore, and dark themes may be intense, they serve a purpose in highlighting the resilience and strength of our protagonist. Red is no gullible child or damsel in distress; she is a fierce warrior on a mission to protect the innocent and eradicate those who would do them harm as the newest member of the mysterious and powerful Hunter's Union; a well connected international organization that functions similarly to a combination of police, paranormal investigators, and bounty hunters.

In Girl in the Red Hood, readers will be taken on a thrilling and twisted adventure as Red navigates a world filled with darkness and danger. The setting is a hauntingly beautiful and treacherous realm, filled with mythical creatures, dark forests, familiar characters with a unique twist, and original characters not based on any pre-existing works.

Girl in the Red Hood is an invitation to embark on a journey that will challenge your perceptions and ignite your imagination. The first issue follows Red on her first day as a member of the Hunter's Union, where she will attempt to find missing children from another familiar fairytale and deliver them safely home. If you are ready to dive into a world of twisted fairytales like no other, I invite you to join me on this journey into the darkness. Together, we can bring "Girl in the Red Hood" to life and explore the infinite potential of reimagining beloved classics.

Please follow the project on Kickstarter and share it with anyone with an interest in fantasy, horror, action, comic books, and manga. Share any comments or questions in the replies or my inbox. Thank you.

Want to earn a 5% commission for something as easy as sharing a link? Get your affiliate referral link here, share it, and get 5% of what you help bring in.