• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Grayyy

So young to be so cruel
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Weekends - Multiple posts per day - 9am to 12am EST - Weekdays - 2+ posts per day - 1pm to 12am EST
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Modern, Medieval, but I'm open to a lot!
∘₊✧──
I only wish to sit upon a sea of stars and bask in their light
Just with myself or with someone who loves me equally
──✧₊∘

╡About me
╰☆╮Hi there! Call me Gray and thanks for stopping by.
╰☆╮I'm extremely friendly and hopefully can make some new friends here. :))
╰☆╮First off, I'm new here but not new to rp and have used other forum sites.

╡Partner requirements
╰☆╮Respond two times a week as minimum just for the sake of moving along the rp.
╰☆╮I'm currently looking for long-term partners only.
╰☆╮Work with me with moving the plot along, propose ideas, and add twists. (I love incorporating new ideas!)
╰☆╮Please have proper grammar.
╰☆╮I certainly do not mind a few misspellings and mistakes (As I will make mistakes as well), but make an effort to proofread.
╰☆╮I love OOC and will certainly engage in it, but it is not necessary.
╰☆╮Let me know if you're going on a break or would like to drop the rp. As long as you let me know, it's all good!
╰☆╮Third-person pov only. I don't mind past or present as long as it's consistent.
╰☆╮Lastly, I'm fine like writing a good chunk of a detailed paragraph as a minimum. The most I will write is around five-six paragraphs. I'll adapt to whatever you'd like to do.

╡Themes
╰☆╮I am a definite sucker for romance and usually do plots centered around that.
╰☆╮I will also do platonic relationships, but prefer romantic.
╰☆╮FxF is a preference, but again, not set in stone.
╰☆╮Fantasy, medieval, horror, and modern are my top genres! I'm open to a lot though!

╡Plots
╰☆╮I don't have any set plots right now, you can certainly suggest some!
╰☆╮Additionally, I'm knowledgeable I'm multiple fandoms so let me know if you're interested in doing something in a fandom.

Send me a PM if you're interested! Have a wonderful day!