Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans - Red Ash - OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

VanceXentan

Gundam Meister
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Mecha, Superhero, Anime, Adventure, Magical

It is the post disaster era two hundred and eighty years after the disastrous event known as the calamity war that ravaged man. Since then the human homeworld known as Earth has come into a sense of prosperity with multiple government groups, and operations running the Earth Sphere. Humanity has advanced towards a new era as Mars has been colonized and terraformed to fit well with human habitation. The majority of military operations has since been on the look out for radical terrorists fighting for their own ideologies while waging a political proxy war on the side various noble families vying for more strength to unite various groups under their own power.

Mercenary groups have sprung up all over space causing large scale conflicts by the most powerful groups under the employ of various trade factions looking to assassinate people to gain an edge, or simply to send a message. People born, or sent to space are seen as sub-human. Human debris. Many saviors have risen up and most of them forgotten due to either forced scale downs, or them being ineffective at preaching their message. However as a side effect of many of this many have been able to obtain mobile workers, and weapons as the trade control in outer space is poor at best. Out of the rubble however there seems to be forming a large scale resistance movement against the Earth Sphere lead by a strong willed young woman named Annabeth Montgomery. Though the future of the movement seems to hinge on her many are working towards making sure humans in space are not forgotten about.

The Movement is not so much an open rebellion more of a plea to the Earth to help those struggling in space. The world of mars is a rather poor place to live the surface may be liveable but it is a constant struggle to obtain supplies, and maintain crops and other such resources. It is a far cry from the splendor of Earth, and even it's colonies. Thus Annabeth has brought it on herself, supported by her father Adams Montgomery and some earth noblemen, to unite all these people. With her supporting cast growing on Mars they contacted the mercenary company known as: The Ash Company to support her, and defend her while she remained on Mars.

Today is a rally in the capital city, and Annabeth has a major speech to give however things are things really going to be going that smoothly?

====
Rules
1. All standard roleplay rules apply, power playing, meta gaming, and other such are all enforced.
2. No One liners. The basic post should be at least a paragraph and a half if possible. Sometimes really big posts are impossible yes but do try.
3. Characters are expected to be fairly fleshed out in the bio any secrets or what have you that you don't want to let go in the bio or character please send me a private message.
4. We're going to be starting off with low supplies, and very hindered support. At best we have some functional mobile suits, and mobile workers. We have equipment but not the best stuff.
5. Gundams may be considered later however keep in mind you will need to design, or play your character out in a way that makes them deserve a gundam class. Gundams are rare and powerful units. More over they require a special treatment to properly pilot.
6. Spies for Gjallarhorn IN this group will not be allowed because of how easy it would be simply destroy the group otherwise.
7. Most of the suits will remain in canon. As we progress I will introduce custom suits, and perhaps custom gundams.
====
Characters:

====
Npcs:

====
Name:

Nicknames:

Appearance: (Written or picture)

Personal Skills: (what makes you stand out around the group? Are you a good pilot, a good soldier, a media worker, or are you just all around a normal person?)

Equipment: (anything unique you may, or may not bring to the table)

Personality:

History:

====
(Optional: This part will be edited throughout the rp to keep track of what you have. You can find a full list of suits below the section of this page: Union New Model Mobile Worker)

Mobile Suit/Worker Section:

Suit Classification: (Name of the suit like the above linked Union Mobile Worker)

Suit Designation: (Personal name of the unit if chosen. Can have a nickname, or a simpy be called by it's normal name like Barbatos)

Suit Armorments: (Weapons)

===

Other: For anything I have missed

"The only thing you can change

@Rax Rosetta @timv999 Here's the OOC I had time to make it. I'd like to absolve myself here though in saying I have very little in mind planned for the mars Movement so I'll be free balling most of this.

I mean we don't have to do the mars movement. If we do though I'm fine with just free balling it.
Gjallarhorn wouldn't be much better, and the black rebels may bore you guys since they start with literally next to nothing because you know they live under Gjallarhorn's thumb. The start of that rp would basically be spy the roleplay with mechs.

Hmm I mean I'm fine with any of them, I just know about the mars movement and Gjallahorn a lot more obviously, but I'm fine with whatever we do.

I'm waiting on character sheets just an fyi.

Reactions: timv999
I'll try and get mine up by the end of the weekend. Just wondering are the Alaya-Vijnana systems in this roleplay?
Red Ash doesn't support the system actively but if the kids they pick up have it they won't say no just because of it. It's a case of 'No I won't pay for you to get it installed. But since Bill has it already we can make use of it."

I don't like the power edge it gives but it's no better than newtypes and we're going to be dead last tech wise, and manpower wise end game.

Red Ash doesn't support the system actively but if the kids they pick up have it they won't say no just because of it. It's a case of 'No I won't pay for you to get it installed. But since Bill has it already we can make use of it."

I don't like the power edge it gives but it's no better than newtypes and we're going to be dead last tech wise, and manpower wise end game.

Okay sounds good

Name: Hideki Altland

Nicknames: Deki, Ki

Appearance: ages_of_anime_characters.png

Personal Skills: Mikazuki has experience as a pilot and is pretty good at it. He knows hand to hand combat. He also knows how to use guns.

Equipment: N/A for now

Personality: Hiedkii is a relatively quiet kid. He sticks up for his friends and the people he cares about, he will do just about anything for them. He does not care for people easily though and can be kind of cold towards people. He can be intense and spends a lot of his time training. When he does find people he cares for though, he opens up to them and really lets them in to his world. Hideki hates the free adults that messed with him and the other slave kids while he was at the military complex. He hated living on the streets and wanted to find a place to call his own. He also for the most part doesn't trust many people, especially adults in power. He likes his friends and people that he cares about, he likes mobile suits and gundams as he is very good at piloting these machines. His motivations even he is not sure about. He does want to find a place for him and the people he cares about, but besides that there is not much. He knew he couldn't stay at the military complex and when the free mars movement came in he just decided it would be better go with them than to go back out on the streets.

History: Mikazuki was just another orphaned kid living on the streets of mars. When he was young he did whatever he had to do to survive on the streets. When he was about 9 years old a paramilitary group took him in as a child soldier/slave for their corporation. They forced him to have the Alaya-Vijnana system implanted in him. He almost died the first time he had the surgery. Since kids can have the surgery up until they are 13 before it becomes too dangerous, this paramilitary had him do the surgery 3 times to make sure he got better control of the system so he could have better control of mobile workers and suit. He along with other slave children were the lowest of the food chain at the military complex. Whenever he would act out or make a mistake he would get beaten and had gotten beaten pretty bad most of the time. He grew to become cold and not have much feelings toward anything or anyone. Eventually the free mars movement came in and saved a lot of the children slaves from the military corporation and since Mikazuki had no where else to go he decided to stay with the group.

(Sorry for the long wait college has been kicking my ass. Hopefully this is okay and hopefully you guys are still interested!)

Last edited:
Personality section needs more work. It should be about his dislikes, likes, motivations, and other such. @Rax Rosetta are you still in this if not then there's not much point to him continuing with his Cs.

Also I would ask that you change his name. Mikazuki is the name of a main character from the titicular series we're playing from. It makes it come off that you're just re-branding Augus for your own needs.

Also I would ask that you change his name. Mikazuki is the name of a main character from the titicular series we're playing from. It makes it come off that you're just re-branding Augus for your own needs.

Fair enough, I like that name but I will change it.

okay I changed the name and added more to the personality section. Not sure if we are still doing this, but if we are I think that I am good for now, until we start adding gundamns and such into it. @Rax Rosetta are you still interested?

The character looks fine for now. I'll accept it however without Rax, or some other player, we don't have enough people to make a viable roleplay. With just us it'd be me parroting myself, and you just responding to them.

Yeah thats what I figured, Well I say we give it a few more days and wait to see if @Rax Rosetta does join or if someone else decides to join this.

Well if he isn't I'm starting up a typemoon/fate series roleplay you can join up with. But that's besides the point.

Hmm I don't know what typemoon/fate is?
Servant

There's a link to the wiki which includes info about holy grail wars, the classes, and the general info. You can read that through if not you can take a look at the anime Fate/Zero.

TLDR: Mages summon people from fairy tales, past historical events, and myths to fight for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.