• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@FrostedCaramel anything anyone younger than him does that he doesn't like.

Reactions: FrostedCaramel
This group will be interesting. Valarie dances in her spare time to train herself on new combat techniques. So, it slike "Since when do Spartans Dance...?"

This group will be interesting. Valarie dances in her spare time to train herself on new combat techniques. So, it slike "Since when do Spartans Dance...?"
You'll learn the reason for Travers and her team to be under ONI after my first or second post, and then maybe you'll rethink the odd SPARTAN behavior in front of her.

So... not a good idea to dance in front of her then?

So... not a good idea to dance in front of her then?
If you don't want to be noticed by the only ONI team in the Maelstrom, then yes, probably not the best idea.

Meanwhile my Sangheili is going to be watching in amusement, thinking that humans are crazy.

If you don't want to be noticed by the only ONI team in the Maelstrom, then yes, probably not the best idea.

She will do it anyway not giving a shit about what the UNSC or ONI feels about her combat preference.

Meanwhile my Sangehili is going to be watching in amusement, thinking that humans are crazy.
Where is he even going to stay?

Where is he even going to stay?
He can stay with the old man, be called a squid face, get into a knife fight, then they just laugh, play Chinese checkers.

Something like that indeed. LOL!

Something like that indeed. LOL!
I want Valarie to wrestle with the Elite. Maybe even Sparr hand to hand. That would be interesting.

I want Valarie to wrestle with the Elite. Maybe even Sparr hand to hand. That would be interesting.

That would be cool to RP. Count me in when it comes up. Raze has great respect for talented warriors, including the Spartans or 'Demons' as his people once called them.

@Spectre did you go back through my posts to find my ODSTs unit or did you just get lucky and choose the same one?

Uhh I just did some research and picked one I thought sounded sorta open ended. Pretty neat though. Would it make it easier to put them in the same team? Or do you have some deep background stuff tied to it?

Crazy though. Haha

Uhh I just did some research and picked one I thought sounded sorta open ended. Pretty neat though. Would it make it easier to put them in the same team? Or do you have some deep background stuff tied to it?

Crazy though. Haha

Up to you, I've already got a team of NPCs that are essentially the "Stereotypical Team".

Scottish Sergeant Second-in-Command that was the demolitions man but that can be swapped for a breacher/point-man(Read: Shotgun.), the designated Marksman a clean-cut by the books Lance Corporal (there SF we can have some break from reality here right?), an HM3 that joined for college but got stuck for the long haul, and the resident new guy that's quick on his feet and seems to be destined for leadership of his wit shows you anything.

I can do away with the Scottish Sergeant all together and leave your character as second in command if you'd like.

Awesome, my OC is finished.

Alright, everyone, start posting! All characters are in the clear.

However, for all SPARTAN-Vs I would check your heights. The average male height (taken from the II's) is about 205 cm while females were about 190 cm.

Reactions: Angelic Fusion
Scorch will annoy his officers later today.

Scorch will annoy his officers later today.
Please don't annoy the admiral. He's trying to help the V's (that and he's a II and a veteran of the Human-Covenant War- he will rip you a new one before you have time to blink).

He can stay with the old man, be called a squid face, get into a knife fight, then they just laugh, play Chinese checkers.

I was thinking his official position might be the platoon xo. He's a little high ranking for that, but it'd be the best for what he's trying to accomplish.

Status
Not open for further replies.