Harry Potter Craving

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Pretty Purple Things

Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Welcome fellow Harry Potter fans!

I have been re-reading the novels after a VERY long time and find myself itching for a good Harry Potter story. I am working my way through the second book and am currently just starting chapter 6.

But first, my RP Partner Expectations & RP Guidelines:
1. Please be active.
2. Be courteous.
3. Absolutely NO controlling my character(s) without my permission first.
4. I am looking for partners who can write at least 300+ words per post.
5. I ask that THIRD person be used during roleplay; first is uncomfortable for me.
6. I RP over PM's ONLY.
7. Don't be afraid to plot with me - don't make me do all the work!
8. I enjoy OOC.
9. I am ditch friendly.
10. I ONLY write M/F gender-paired romances, and romantic content MUST be kept at the PG level.
11. I am NOT looking to double.
12. Be able to write multiple roles.

PLOT: It's another year at Hogwarts, and new students are arriving. What twists and turns await them this year? Harry Potter himself is news enough, but not everyone is a fan. Will the good or will the evil prevail?

Wanda Whims
little-girl-with-black-shirt-that-says-i-m-little-girl_777078-12220.jpg

Sexuality: Straight
Pronouns: She, Her, Hers
Skin: Soft Tan
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Dark Brown - Black
Height: 4' 6"
Weight: 95LBS

Birthday: October 31st
Birthstone: Opal

Lineage: Pureblood
Mother (Deceased)
Father (Deceased)
Lord Voldemort (Great Uncle, Living...Sort Of...)

Personality: Quiet, Intelligent, Fast Learner, Studious

Personal Story: At the same time Lord Voldemort attempted to kill Harry Potter, Wanda Whim's Inner Dark Power awoke, killing her Mother and Father and destroying her home in a blazing green fire. Ever since then she's lived with Muggle families and Orphanages, outcast whenever strange things have happened around her and her Inner Dark Powers destroying families and orphanages whenever she became emotionally distraught or sad.
Eventually, she is admitted to Hogwarts and is taken under Professor Snape's wing to help her try and deal with her Inner Darkness...Draco Malfoy comes to have a huge crush on Wanda and they end up on the Slytherin Quidditch team together.

Romantic Interest: Draco Malfoy

House: Slytherin

Abilities:
Parselmouth
Natural Flier

Best Classes:
1st & 2nd Year: Potions, Flying, Transfiguration
3rd Year Plus: Dark Arts, Potions, Flying, Transfiguration
3rd Year Plus Electives: Apparition, Study of Ancient Ruins

Worst Classes: Charms, Herbology, History of Magic

Quidditch Player: YES
Position: Beater

Pet: Great Horned Owl
Name: Talon
DAN_BROWN_GHOW_YOL_CO_CA_YBWA_2009-02-07_DSC_25_1815.jpg

Wand:
Wood: Hawthorn
Hawthorn makes a strange, contradictory wand that is full of paradoxes. They were complex and intriguing in their natures, just like the owners who best suited them. It had been generally observed that the hawthorn wand seemed most at home with a conflicted nature, or with a witch or wizard passing through a period of turmoil. Hawthorn wands might be particularly suited to healing magic, but they were also adept at curses. Hawthorn was not easy to master, however, one should only ever consider placing a hawthorn wand in the hands of a witch or wizard of proven talent or the consequences might be dangerous. Hawthorn wands have a notable peculiarity: their spells can, when badly handled, backfire.

Core: Vampire Fang
Vampire fangs are a very versatile wand core and can be either Dark or Light. The vampire fang has no certain divinity and will choose what it's owner chooses as it is a very loyal bond. This core works well with Charms, and Divinations. Often this wand is exceptional for potion stirring.

Flexibility: Solid

Length: 10 inches
iap_300x300.2603318868_fd3xe6j6.jpg

Sally (Sal) Jane Rose
portrait-long-haired-girl-with-blue-eyes-isolated-white_613910-11337.jpg

Sexuality: Straight
Pronouns: She, Her, Hers
Skin: Soft White
Hair: Strawberry Blonde
Eyes: Gray
Height: 4' 8"
Weight: 90LBS

Birthday: September 20th
Birthstone: Sapphire

Lineage: Halfblood
Muggle Mother (Living)
Wizard Father (Living)
Younger Muggle Brother (Living)

Personality: Shy, Studious, Sharp-Minded, Intelligent (IQ was tested and discovered she was just under Genius),

Personal Story: Sally lives a happy live with her parents and younger brother. It was discovered she was a Witch when she turned an Easter Egg into a real golden egg. Her brother is envious and jealous of her being a Witch and is sometimes afraid, causing riffs between them. Receiving her letter from Hogwarts, she and her father buy her needed items and she goes away to Hogwarts. Her most favorite game is Wizard's chess and is often playing with Ron and Harry in the Great Hall. She is often shy and stammering and clumsy around Harry, having a giant crush on him.

Romantic Interest: Harry Potter

House: Ravenclaw

Abilities:
Natural Aptitude for Wizard's Chess
Talented Duelist (Would Often Practice With Her Father And Win)

Best Classes:
1st & 2nd Year: Astronomy, Charms, Defense Against the Dark Arts,
3rd Year Plus: Astronomy, Charms, Defense Against the Dark Arks
Elective Classes: Arithmancy, Apparition, Muggle Studies

Worst Classes:
Dark Arts, Potions

Quidditch Player: NO

Pet: Male Gray Cat
Name: Blue
BirmanCatGiuliaChironnaEyeEm-5c8c316938cf4203af5dde5d1bcf88f8.jpg

Wand:
Wood: Pear
Pear produced wands of splendid magical powers, which give their best in the hands of the warm-hearted, the generous and the wise. Possessors of pear wands were, in the experience of the learned wandmaker Garrick Ollivander, usually popular and well-respected and he never knew of a single instance where a pear wand had been discovered in the possession of a Dark Witch or Wizard. They were also among the most resilient, even after many years of hard use, they might still present a remarkable appearance of newness.

Core: Fairy Wing(s)
This core makes for a light, airy wand, and is the absolute best for Charms. They also signify a connection to the mystic, so these wands, despite their relative rarity, are used by nearly half of known witches and wizards with the Sight. Despite their astounding strength in Charms, they are merely average in Defense Against the Dark Arts and Transfiguration, and will often fail at hexes altogether. As such, they're not commonly found in Slytherin House, but are common in Hufflepuff. Ravenclaws and Gryffindors may be drawn to this core, although they tend to react better to blends of fairy wings and unicorn hair.

Flexibility: Swishy

Length: 9 1/2 inches
il_570xN.117700998.jpg
---

If interested in RP'ing, please send me a PM instead of replying here.