1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
It's spooky season! you know what that means!
Lir brings out one or two of his silly autumn and Halloween themed ocs, this year it's Waldwick the descendant of Ichabod crane

Also, I am 22, and this roleplay won't have any erp in it, but I would rather an rp partner over 18+ because of how much I use cursing and heavy topics in a lot of my plots, it would over all just make me more comfortable

I'm also looking for this role play to be m/m [or non-binary and other gender non-confirming queer folk]

ANYWAY, the story of 'the legend of sleepy hollow' has been a favourite story of mine for a long time, and I always thought a concept of a descendant of Crane and a descendant Brom Bone would make an interesting dynamic, even through all this time these two find each other, hate and love are the same after all

We can have them with an interesting dynamic too! since they both went to school together and have grown up, matured if you will [age range should be some where around like 24-26 give or take]

This plot will be lots of cozy mystery with autumn delight and Halloween hubbub, and supernatural elements! can't forget about our headless Hessians solider friend so it will have lots of history elements too. [and maybe even action!]

More details can be talked about in private messages! please sent me one if you have questions/ are interested