1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Majorly fantasy, DND-styled, Modern, Horror (Comedy (I'm so sorry, I always have to include jokes!)), Realistic, Myths, etc..
Hi!! I'm Phobia, I'm back, again. I joined last year and then school stuff happened so I had to stop! It's weird, but now I'm graduated from school so I have a lot more free time! Let's see, let's see, interesting things?

I'm 18, freshly. I like Homestuck (as seen by my icon, my wife, my girlfriend, Roxy). I've been roleplaying since I was in, what, like, 6th grade now? I'm planning to study Psychology in college (so if you ARE in college or you ARE studying psychology, please contact me, I'd love to talk and learn more!) I'm a lesbian, I mainly roleplay as female-aligned characters but in a long-running rp, I'll break out my males.

I'm trying to be more open now! So, if we end up talking, please note that I'll probably be acting silly to calm my own nerves. I can be serious though, if you want me too. And!! Yeah!! Yay!! I'm excited to be back!! :D

Welcome back! \o/

welcome back, phobia. big congrats on graduating!!

Happy to have you back, Phobia! And during an exciting time, congrats to you for graduating and thinking about a psych degree! I took a few classes when I went to school. It wasn't my major but it is a fascinating subject.

Take care and have a lovely day!

Hey there, welcome back! :D