• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Hello...again

ShadyoFayx

The Flamewolf
FOLKLORE MEMBER
What's up, nerds!

I just logged onto Iwaku after probably...three, four years, and received a TEN YEAR trophy? Dang!

Anyways, my name is Apollo, or ShadyoFayx, or Shady, whichever you prefer, and I am trying to find myself in my writing again. Which means getting back to what I fell in love with in the first place; creating stories with the minds of others.

A little about me; I am a 30-year-old mom of two who is a huge nerd. I love to play D&D, video games, murder mystery games, and roleplaying games. I'm a big reader, and of course, writer. I went to college for creative writing, but sadly never finished that dream. I DID, however, manage to snag a career as editor of a local newspaper, so I have that going for me at least.

I am just looking to get back into creating memorable stories with like-minded individuals with creative plots and even more creative characters. Hopefully I can get that here.

Thanks for reading!

~ShadyoFayx

giphy.gif

Glad to have you back! I'm excited for you!
It's always fun getting back into a hobby you have a passion for 🤍

Back