Hello! Happy to be here!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

YuriDokiDoki

Edgebabby
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
Often
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Transgender
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Romance (Has to include this in the play), Slice-of-life, Fantasy, Modern
Hey there! I just thought I would briefly introduce myself, since I just found this site! I am an avid romance enthusiast, which is the genre I tend to stick to, though for story based roleplay I will veer into fantasy and other sub-genres with romance still being at the forefront. If you want to know more about me, feel free to check out my about me- I went into a lot of detail. I look forward to playing with you all! :D

Welcome to Iwaku! We're glad you're here. Hope to see you around on the site. Have fun!

Hello hello!

Thanks for coming to introduce yourself and welcome to iwaku :3 It's a great place and I have no doubt you'll find some new creative writing friends soon enough! Please check out Newbie Navigation if you need some guidance on where to get started with your writing endeavors.

Otherwise, if you need anything please reach out to staff! We are always happy to assist and have the green usernames.

Take care and happy writing!

giphy.gif

Welcome to Iwaku! \o/
<3 <3 <3