Hello!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

YetieBetie

Edgebabby
Original poster
Okay I'm new, I enjoy writing what could best be described as a mixture between complex and simple characters. Ex: My OC Mari is originally your classic spoiled rich victorian era princess. She keeps a facade of brainless twit mostly because the nobles, who allow any and all decisions to come through, are and have been corrupt for ages. The second they take her as a threat, she will be hunted and killed if not in secret, then before everyone under the guise of betrayal to her country. Or Finn, the childhood king of an extinct race of female assassins. Who at face value can't look a girl in the eye without turning into a bumbling mess of timid shyness.

I like adding twists to things. Which I will say can make things very difficult if someone has a roleplay with a specific storyline in mind. So I mostly enjoy the free reign type of roleplays, in which I can mold my characters into the situation to make it something of a side story in it's own rights. I typically try and stay out of messing with any creator's plot if they have one simply for the joys of being able to add my own to the mix without overstepping. Again, that can be frustrating to some people so I totally get it if you ain't about that life. Mostly I'm looking for some practice to get in so I can get back in the swing of writing my stories and posting online again regularly. Let me know if you're down to try roleplaying with me!

Welcome to iwaku! \o/

Hey there Yetie!

Welcome to the site, glad you found your way here! It's a great place to be. But there's lots to explore, so to get you started I would recommend checking out Newbie Navigation. It should help with any initial questions you might have about the forums.

If you have any questions please reach out to staff! We have the green usernames and are always here to help.

Have a great day and happy writing! 🤍

P.s. I would recommend posting a partner search thread with your writing/story preferences. You'll have a better chance of someone with similar interests reaching out to you that way. Best of luck in all your writing endeavors! :)