hihi

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

olivetwig

tf2 addict
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
not available 7 to 4:30 ctd on weekdays (school)
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
Genres
fantasy, horror, romance, relaxed
im new to role playing, i saw this site while looking for roleplay and decided to check it out. since im not used to this i will practically do anything just to try it out. i can adapt if i feel like i need to and i don't really care if roleplays are nsfw, just as long as theyre not boring lol. im a femboy and uhh yeah, dunno what else to add. hope i find some cool people here, and to anyone reading this, have a great day <3

Welcome to the site. We're glad you're with us!

Reactions: olivetwig
Hello! Welcome to the site :)

Hey there, olivetwig!

Oooh, fun, that's awesome that you would like to try out roleplay! I'm excited for you! There are some interesting little guides on roleplay here if you want to check them out. Otherwise, for people just coming to iwaku, I always recommend taking a peek at Newbie Navigation,

And if course if you need any assistance, please reach out to staff! We have the green usernames and are always happy to help :3

I also hope you have a great day and wish you the best of luck in your roleplay ventures!

Welcome to Iwaku! \o/

giphy.gif