Horizon FW and Marvel craving!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

PinkPixieDust

Fanciful Fae
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Romance, Historical, some Scifi, and a variety of other stuff
Hello everyone. I'm Pixie and I would love to find some new partners to rp with.

I have a few ideas but if nothing in the list strikes your fancy, feel free to reach out to me anyway and we can work together on creating a story we will both enjoy.

I work a full time job so sometimes, I am able to reply every day but sometimes, it might take me a little bit. We're short staffed and I've been working some overtime.

Please be open and honest with me. If something isn't working for you, we can work together to adjust it.

I am open to doubling for any partner and can play MxF or FxF. I don't have a lot of experience with MxM so I don't think I can really do it justice.

For plot/smut ratio, I'm open to pretty much anything. Sometimes, I want to focus on the story and sometimes, I just want some good smutty action. Let me know what you would prefer and we can make it happen.

Normally, I would post a whole list of stuff that I'm open and available for. However, I am currently only looking for specific things because my docket is pretty full as it is. I've just got two specific cravings and would love to find a partner for.

Horizon Forbidden West (I'm BEGGING for a Kotallo partner)
For this one, I have a few ideas that we could work out together.

Marvel (would love to find a Bucky Barnes)
For this one, I'm open to a variety of plot ideas so we can plan it out together.