Hot incest (Male seeking female)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
S

Sedrian Darkloe

Original poster
You are the older sister to a young boy born with some rather strange defects. For some reason your younger sibling was born with pale skin and ruby red eyes. This caused him to become inclusive and rarely left the house except to go to School. You loved him of course and did everything you could to make his life easier. Even when your parents died, you lived in his new apartment with him.

Eventually you hit big, becoming a famous TV star. Regardless you stayed with your brother, but something changed. The closeness you two had changed overtime. It was innocent at first. But sleeping in the same bed and hanging out with them 24/7, forsaking friends and other family left you with the realization he wouldn't be young forever. He began to grow and would become aroused when you were around. You too, had unfulfilled urges and decided to use each other, the only people you know, to satisfy them. Now it wouldn't be uncommon to spend all day alone in bed together, for you were addicted to your brother. You only left the house for work and when shopping was necessary.

(If anyone is interested you can PM me or respond here. I am looking for someone to play the older sister and I have an idea how I intend for them to look. Some description would be nice.)

Attachments

• bddac7afc3f3bd2efa1a28c4755c99b2.jpg
    bddac7afc3f3bd2efa1a28c4755c99b2.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 364bf31dbcc24417cc4bef1baaf26ce9.jpg
    364bf31dbcc24417cc4bef1baaf26ce9.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
If you're up for it, I wouldn't mind doing the same incest RP but with you playing a female and myself playing a futa. I'm too that big of a fan when it comes to heterosexual relationships. Though if it's between a cuntboy and a futa, then I'm fine with it.