• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Axel1313

Original poster
Basic Rules!:
1. All site rules apply
2. romance is allowed but, when clothes come off fade to black. This also applies to violence, if it gets to graphic fade to black.
3. Please keep 1x1 chat to min! I know this is hard but, it helps keep other people's posts from getting lost in 1x1 chatter.
4. no god-modding, mary sues or the like, power playing, over powerful characters, basically anything that makes it too unfair.
5. Keep OOC in the IC thread minim. anything longer then a sentence or two should go in the OOC thread.
6. Please be sure to maintain some distance from your character. Conflict drives stories, but only when it's between characters; conflict between players is terrible and to be avoided. Please remember that a slight against your character is not a slight against you, and that your character does not necessarily know all of the things that you do. Drama is only fun when it's in character!
7. only make as many characters as you can handle
8. I must approve your character before you post!
9. Third person please! And no text talk please! And for the love of all NO ONE LINERS!
11. Life happens I know. So if you cannot post for any amount of time please tell me!
I'm totally up for working with schedules!

12. Try to be active at least one to two posts every week or so remember what I said in rule 11
13. I have the right to kick you out for breaking rules you get three warnings then you are out.
Have fun!

There will be some strong language and some romantic situations, but keep it cleaner for younger members who join to ensure all can thoroghly enjoy the forum.

Only one character will have 'God' like abilities and that is the host I play, but I do swear that is rarely ever used and only to add elements of challenge to the forum and new situations if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a bare bones character sheet skeleton if you're having troubles:

You're an odd one aren't you? You look so lost, why don't you come inside and let us get acquainted.

Do you have a name?:
How old are you?:

Where did you come from?:

Step into the light and let me see what you look like:

Anything else? Tattoos, how tall you are, scars, ect?:

What are you?:
What are you like?:
What is your past?
Tell me whatever else you wish to:

You can come from anywhere and be anything. The only limit is your imagination.​

Name:
Obsidian
????

Race/species:unknown

Abilities: A very skilled magic user and good with any sword like weapon. He prefers his delicate saber like blade over any other.

Appearance:

His skin is a smooth, flawless porcelain. Both in color and texture.
His eyes shift from a soft, powder blue to bright yellow depending on his mood. The only unchanging part of them are striking, cat-like pupils.

Personality:
He appears as a warm and inviting host, but it is only a facade. He true nature is mad, cruel, two faced and controlling. Often throwing tantrums like a child when things do not go in his favor or a guest outsmarts him. He is also quite flamboyant, loving to go over the top in almost everything he does. As for love, he has none and does not even know what it is or means either. Despite this he is quite the player....and not picky either. Assuming he knows what it means to express this feeling.
He often calls his imprisoned ones his 'dolls' when he truly favors them and his favorites are those he cannot 'break'. Normally calm and seemingly understanding if angered enough he will lose it completely.

Background:
Obsidian has ruled this strange place for many years. He claims that this duty was given to him by his master, whom he follows and obeys without question. Knowing no other existence beyond this or how this came to be his existence now. Only what he has been told for far longer than he could ever hope to remember.
He is the only one who knows exactly where the key is and all of the ways out.​

Do you have a name?:
Síscéal Athair Anderson

How old are you?:
I can't remember...(looks to be in his early 30s)

What are you?:
Human, and a priest? At least that's what my garments look like.

Where did you come from?: Ireland

One eye is pale pale blue, the other a deep lust red.

What are you like?:
With a hint of Irish in his voice he can be summed up as an extremely kind and caring individual. Always bubbly and happy to help one in need. If you are an ally that is. If you are an enemy of his or a more hostile stranger he will behave in a very shut off and cold.
One will get the same cold attitude if one brings up a touchy subject with him. Such as why he is there or prying in to his past greatly.

What is your past?:
Anderson has been one of Obsidian's prisoners for possibly the longest time which gives him the advantage of knowing all about him and the place he rules over. He accepted the terms of being a substitute in order to free the one he loved, but sadly it was a trick. The woman he sacrificed himself for never loved him and ran off with another man as he was trapped for eternity. Now he only seeks revenge against them all, resulting quite frequently in failed assassination attempts and a long term in the oubliette. Where one is forced into isolation, to be forgotten by all.

He is a heavy drinker.
Abilities: A very skilled holy magic user and good with a clawed gauntlet and rapier. He is proficient in small firearms as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is your name?:
Marius Poarta

How old are you?: 304

What are you?: Dark Hunter

Where did you come from: I....I don't know.

His eyes are a deep goldenrod and his skin a smooth, light caramel.

What are you like?:
This man is a walking teddy bear. With no trouble flirting with anything that walks on two legs. Do not be fooled though, he can be quite cold and cruel when he wants to be. Particularly when under the influence of Obsidian.

What is your past?:
He doesn't remember much of where he came from. He knows that he used to live in a lovely little town in Romania, then at some point moved to New Orleans. The rest is a blur of faces and lights, all he can remember is standing in the middle of Bourbon street and then the rest is the halls of the Hotel...He has no idea how he even got here or anything at all, when he first he arrived he hardly remembered his own name....

He is blind.
There is a tattoo of a butterfly on his lower back and a strange, tribal tattoo like marking on the palm of his left hand
He wears a wedding band on a chain around his neck, although for what reason he could never explain.​

Status
Not open for further replies.