Howdy Howdy!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

WyvernMonarchs

FallenLeavesDragonTears
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
I'm usually online all the time but prefer Discord
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Multi-fandom, adventurous, a plot I can go with, slight horror, or modern fantasy
Hello! I am Sen/Feng! I have been looking for roleplay sites for ages. I am 24, and really looking for some multi-fandom group roleplays. My biggest hyper fixation in Honkai Star Rail, I am a Dan Feng roleplayer, I am not really big on romance roleplays, but I would love an adventure roleplay. My pronouns are They/He/She, please do not ever refer to me as it! I have been roleplaying since I was 12, but I still have a long way to go! I work better in smaller groups with 10-15 people, and I also have Discord. I use roleplay as a coping mechanism and a way to escape reality. Sometimes my head can get too full and I generally would enjoy a roleplay that allows multi-fandom interactions, adventures, even a town! I am not very big on Zombie Apocalypse Roleplays. I would prefer it if my roleplay partners are seventeen through adult ages. But I do not mind if they are younger, just please tell me ahead of time if you are my age or below, the last thing I want to do is make anyone uncomfortable! I enjoy role plays that involve multi-fandom, slice of life, adventuring, I just want a good story overall. I am quite shy at first, but I will open up eventually! I have decided to look onto this website since all the other roleplay sites I've been active on in the past have all died. I used to be active on quotev, chatango, and many other websites I cannot remember currently! I am also unsure if this website is even active anymore but I am willing to post almost anywhere. I have multiple ocs as well, but I am honestly just looking for as many roleplay forum websites that I can that would allow either oc's or canon characters within games.

hi feng !! nice to meet ya!! i hope you find what you're looking for here :]

Reactions: WyvernMonarchs
Welcome to Iwaku! :D

Hi there Sen!

Welcome to the site, glad you found your way here! Nice to meet you! It's a great place to be. But there's lots to explore, so to get you started I would recommend checking out Newbie Navigation. It should help with any initial questions you might have about the forums.

If you have any questions please reach out to staff! We have the green usernames and are always here to help.

Have a great day and happy writing! 🤍

P.S. Since you said you'd really like to do a group RP, I would post an interest check thread here. I haven't played Honkai Star Rail yet! I'm too stuck on Genshin at the moment myself lol It looks good though!