In the Need of You

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Life

Original poster
Hello :)

So, I am looking for just a few more people to Role play with. Maybe two or three.
After I get these two or three more people, I won't be accepting anymore until I have some Roleplay's end.

About me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. I reply multiple times a day
2. I can post up to a few paragraphs
3. I don't do one liners
4. I am not picking about grammar
5. I am normally online from 4-8 pm during the week, and it varies on the weekends
6. I am going to school so I may not be online every single day, but I will always be back after at least a day
7. I have been role playing for about seven years

I Don't want to fill up the post with to much stuff so I'll just jump right to the point.

Pairings:
vampire x werewolf
vampire x vampire
werewolf x werewolf
witch x warlock
teacher x teacher
teacher x student (college based)
teacher x parent
assassin x target
kidnapped x kidnapper (18+)
Sister x brothers best friend
Brother x sister best friend
Band member x band member
Band member x fan
Slave x master
Queen x King
Royalty x royalty
Royalty x Peasant
babysitter x parent (18+)
Stepsister x stepbrother
Doctor x patient
Doctor x doctor

Fandoms:
Mass effect (I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANNA DO THIS ONE)
Greys anatomy (only up to season 5...I know I am very behind)
Witcher
Halo
Skyrim
Tokyo Ghoul

Plots:
Room mates:
Plot idea 1.) Character A is looking for a new room mate after graduating from college, after being unable to move in with his/her best friend due to their recent engagement. After putting out Ad's online and in local cafes' Character B eventually finds it and applies, being accepted they move in. Character A and Character B are polar opposites they come to find out, and after continuous fights they start to develop a romantic interest in each other.
Plot Idea 2.) Character A moves back from across seas and into an apartment with their brother/sister, only to find out their room has been taken over by Character A's Brother/sister best friend (Character B), who Character A hated growing up. They also butt heads but only because they always had a crush on each other growing up and due to the age gape (5-10 years) they were never able to be open about it. (I would play the female in this one; Character A)

Slice of life
Plot 1.) Character A and Character B went to high school together, Character A always had a crush on Character B and they knew it. The two were best friends and they cam close many times to fooling around but it was always interrupted or didn't happen due to nerves. Character A and B have a big fight their senior year and stop talking. Character A moves out of town for college. Character B ends up marrying some girl their friends set them up with. Character A moves back into town after many years and the two run into each other. They of course, hit it off right away. Character B soon finds out that their wife was cheating on them and they get a divorce. Character A and B continue to be friends but eventually the love they had for each other in high school rekindles, but this time they aren't as shy about it. (I would play Character A; Female)
Plot 2.) Character A is a teacher at an all boys school, who excel in athletics, but fail at Academics. Character B is a teacher at an all girls school, who excel in academics, but fail at Athletics. In hopes of bringing up their academics and stopping from going bankrupt, Character A's school and Character B's school group together. However, until the students grades are up no dating is allowed in any way shape or form. Character B is the best teacher in their school and due to the poor academics has to be paired with Character A to work together in hopes to bring an accelerated classes grades up to the 90 percentile in a month. They end up organizing a weekend long study session at the school where the students stay the night. The teachers end up breaking the rule. (I would play Female in this)

Other: I need a partner willing to play two characters for these.
Plot 1.) Character A moves into a new apartment complex owned by her fathers brother, only rich or celebrities live in this small complex. Two of them are brothers, one being an aspiring actor and the other being a celebrity bartender. The two end up falling smitten with Character A and try to win her heart. (This is can go multiple ways; I play Female)
Plot 2:) Character A is a werewolf who has yet to marry out of her family. Her family is starting to worry that she will be stuck marrying a human, having to give up her life as a werewolf forever. However, after going to a pack outing to a sports game; two best friends both imprint on the young female, without knowing it. Trying to find her after the game they end up running into her and breaking her nose and/or twisting her ankle. In hopes of repairing the damage they go to see her in the hospital and find out that the two best friends have imprinted on the same girl. (I want this one to end up being a three way relationship; I would play the female)

So that's all I have. I know there are more than just 2 or 3 plots here, I did that in hopes of finding a partner faster. As You can see I normally play the female or want too, but for the ones not marked I can play as the male.

If you are interested please Pm me, I look forward to hearing from you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! I like Plot 2 of your roomates idea and plot 1 of your slice of life ideas! If you like doubling, we can find a way to play a male and female each :3

Hey! I like Plot 2 of your roomates idea and plot 1 of your slice of life ideas! If you like doubling, we can find a way to play a male and female each :3
Okay sounds cool. Pm me?

Hey, ^.^ Roommates plot idea 2. is seems like it could turn into a good rp. Creating this type of character would be nice.

Reactions: Life
Still looking added some stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be willing to do plot 1 , Slice of Life with you and do the male role if you so wished.^^

I would be willing to do plot 1 , Slice of Life with you and do the male role if you so wished.^^
yes!! please pm me haha I have been waiting for some to be interested in this

Reactions: Shayla
Plot idea 1.) Character A is looking for a new room mate after graduating from college, after being unable to move in with his/her best friend due to their recent engagement. After putting out Ad's online and in local cafes' Character B eventually finds it and applies, being accepted they move in. Character A and Character B are polar opposites they come to find out, and after continuous fights they start to develop a romantic interest in each other.
I really love this idea, is it taken?

I am doing it already but I don't mind doubling up.

Status
Not open for further replies.