Intro Spotlight!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3

Eliora

Awakening
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Prestige
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Mystery, Adventure, Exposition.
Hello, Iwaku Community!

My name is Eliora and writing with others is not a new thing for me. My first collaborative was many moons ago and my experience with that was like a double-edged sword. Some were great while other times it took a creepy turn for the worst. So, I quit for many years after that. Now I'm back and willing to try it again, mainly to get my creative sparks a-flying again!

I'm currently in the works of writing a book set in a fantasy-adventure genre which could turn out to be a trilogy. We shall see. Writing a book is new to me, and I'm learning a ton along the way.

What I enjoy is Final Fantasy and Magical Characters (usually labeled as Magical Girls, but mine is open to both genders). Not necessarily Fandoms, but taking the theme and creating something new with it. I can play both male and female characters and if there is romance in a story, then I like to write that myself rather than with another. This is just a safety blanket for myself from what I've experienced before. I hope there is an understanding without much detail!
I also enjoy supernatural thrillers, mysteries and historical stories if the plot is good!

Edit: Speaking of Magical Characters, I have an Interest Check up and running. I forgot to add it here since I mentioned it before. ^^;

I'm just a housewife who is happily married (nearly 6 years!) and would love to reignite a healthy passion for writing again! Thank you for reading I can't wait to write with some of you and become online friends! Oh, and DM/PMs are open in case of private invitations to stories.

~ Eliora ~

Last edited:
Welcome to Iwaku! \o/

Reactions: Eliora
Hello and welcome fellow Final Fantasy fan!! :D :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lyrikai
I've gotta say 6, 8, and 10 are favorites! 💗
Though I've yet to meet a Final Fantasy game I truly didn't like at all LOL

Does your Final Fantasy fandom extend to Kingdom Hearts as well?

Does your Final Fantasy fandom extend to Kingdom Hearts as well?
I've actually never played that series. However I know of one song that came from one of them that I love! Sanctuary by Utada Hikaru. <3

• Love
Reactions: Winter_Bloom