Inuyasha and/or Kamisama Plot Ideas

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RoseOfAvalon

A : Inuyasha x Kamisama Crossover (Somewhat Alternate Version Of Anime/Manga Events)

* We can change things around and come up with original ideas for this. Below is just a basic idea that I had. We can take turns NPC'ing. I will main Tomoe and Sesshomaru for these. *

1. A young human female lost her home, due to her father's irresponsible handling of the finances. One day sitting on a bench a strange man bolted past her, followed by a small barking canine. He scurried up a tree in fear, begging for assistance. In the end, despite the brief hesitation, she helped the man and in return, he gave her his old shrine. That was how she became the new land god and eventually gained several familiars. The most notable was a kitsune. Years passed and many things had happened. One day though, everything had changed. She was defending herself against a powerful youkai when a blinding light engulfed her entire body and dropped her off into the past, literally. The woman had been here once before, long ago for reasons of her own but this time she was even further…

Feudal Japan had just suffered at the hands of the powerful Hanyou, Naraku but was defeated one year ago by a futuristic miko and all those who followed her. The exception was the most powerful Daiyoukai the world had ever known, the Lord of the West, Sesshomaru an Inu Youkai who had a loose alliance with the rest of them. At some point during his travels, he came across another, an unaligned Daiyoukai, a kitsune. Months later the two discovered a woman with the marking of a land kami on her forehead. How will this all play out? How will the story unfold?

We can start the roleplay where Nanami gets stranded in Feudal Japan and is discovered by Sesshomaru and past Tomoe.

Other Ideas:

B: (Inuyasha Historical Time Travel)

1. A twenty-first-century woman with or without spiritual powers of some sort gets into some sort of accident or is attacked and somehow is engulfed in a strange light only to wake up and find herself in the Feudal Era of Japan where magic, demons, and other things only thought to be myth exist. There she meets the famous and revered Lord Sesshomaru, the Inu Daiyoukai. This is after Naraku's defeat.

2. A fan of the anime Inuyasha somehow finds herself stranded in the world of her favorite show and comes face to face with many of the characters, and is forced to deal with Sesshomaru. This is after the defeat of Naraku.

PM Me if interested. I don't check forums much at all. Also, I am open to other ideas involving Sesshomaru or Tomoe if you have any.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.