It is wednesday my dudes!

E

EdgyBoi

Original poster
:bananaman:it's peanut butter jelly time!:bananaman:

NOW THAT THIS IS OUT OF THE WAY, HI!

I am le certified guy who's humor does never stop. I have come to this site in order to Bless thy with mine presence, but also because I really need some quality-Roleplays and this site was recommended to me by a recently met friend. I am looking really forward to meeting new people and having some in-depth roleplays :D
As you came to notice really quickly, I love to humor around. But do not let this fool you please, I can be serious if on request, but my normal brainmode is "Memes loaded and ready at all times".

I Introduce you to Spock, my favorite one of all time :D

KHAN.gif

:orcawhale:WHALE THEN MY DUDES! SCREECH WITH HIM:orcawhale:
I am 21 and go by Ben and a Male.

I am from Ch-

7OghvUP.jpg

Switzerland. aka Confederacy of Helvetia, CH.

I am a big sucker for Star wars and I am also someone who firmly believes that the Empire were the good guys, it's just old man Palp who was not on the right side with his Morals.

I have already made full preparations on my Profile incase anyone is interested in checking it out and want to make a roleplay. I am glad to be here and I hope I will have just as good a Time as others will :D

ENLIST TODAY! THE EMPIRE NEEDS YOU!

C6xCFwz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
...Damn. That's a lot of memes going on there. Welcome! So you're one of the Imperials eh? Welcome to the club. For the Empire!

...Damn. That's a lot of memes going on there. Welcome! So you're one of the Imperials eh? Welcome to the club. For the Empire!
Of Course! Memes all the way!

And yes, a fellow man of culture! Glad to meet you!

Reactions: Lady White