"It's Just You And Me Now..." [ Post Sonic Forces RP ]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

NogginNoodles

Your angsty sidekick!
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Ansgt, horror, hurt/comfort, fluff, gore, modern, adventure
What if Tails never came back for months on end after Sonic's rescue and the defeat of Infinite and Eggman's army?

And what if he suddenly showed back up, the appeal and the desire of being back home lingering on him to the point he couldn't take it?

He's just a kid after all.

But how is he going to face the people he's abandoned?

How could be face him after running away?...

This idea has been plaguing my mind ever since I got it in my little noggin. I've always been disappointed with the character writing in Sonic Forces, so I adore rewrites and all other stuff that allows the characters to actually have reasonable and realistic reactions.
This RP will be tackling the question of when Tails goes missing in Forces before Sonic was freed, what if he never showed up afterwords? The kit goes missing for around a year and a half, the Resistance and G.U.N perhaps having a bit of a struggle due to one of their main tech suppliers gone as well as a friend gone. However, the world seems to have restored after the war despite their hardships. But how has this affected the others? How is he going to face his brother? Only coming home because he missed it, quite the childish thing is what Tails would believe.

Yet, he shows up to Mystic Ruins one day to his workshop in the dead of night. Tails is scared, but he knocks on the door anyway.

Looking for someone to play Sonic for this rp! It will also be focusing on the affect both Forces and post Forces events had on the hedgehog. Please keep in mind this will not be a very happy rp and can delve into darker topics. If you are okay with drawn out angst, this is for you!

I've posted this rp interest as well on RPR if you wish to rp there instead! I believe I also posted it on RPNation but I have left it so rip. We can also do it on Discord if you so wish!

I'm looking for responses to be a few paragraphs long! Please let me know if you're interested!

Still looking!!